What’s you favourite online poker site?

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings, colleague.)) My favorite poker sites. 888Poker, party poker, pokerstars.es, best poker. I wish you a successful game on these sites. Good luck.:ciao::cool::wavey:

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks guys. I’ve not played on Party poker site yet, so will definitely give it a try. 888 is ok, but find that some tourneys are very slow (as you get a lot of people either on sit out or just running the timer down, which can be a drag).

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
188 bet at low stakes was easiest level I've played against. Used to like pokerstars for the application, but since its changed I don't find it as good, and also is a huge drain on my computer. 2 tables and it starts straining.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

My favorit is te Unibet, but I play a lot at the Pokerstars as well.
Ufortunately the 888 s not available in my country.

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
188 bet at low stakes was easiest level I've played against. Used to like pokerstars for the application, but since its changed I don't find it as good, and also is a huge drain on my computer. 2 tables and it starts straining.

Thanks Richard. I find william hill the easiest at low stakes. If you’ve not tried it and it’s available in your country I’d recommend giving it a go [emoji1303]

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi,

My favorit is te Unibet, but I play a lot at the Pokerstars as well.
Ufortunately the 888 s not available in my country.

To be honest lanelane, I don’t think you are missing out on 888 Poker. There are some good tourneys on there, but play can be extremely slow at times.

I’ve recently started playing unibet poker and can say I am a big fan, however I think some of the tourneys prizes are a bit disappointing (as a lot of them just offer boosted tourney tickets rather than cash prizes).

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For software I like GGPoker/Natural 8 but for play-ability of cash games and a fair RNG I prefer RunItOnce.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker is Pokerstars, is the best for me now! :D

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Nordica was my favorite site for a long time. I miss rakeback. I honestly don't favor one over the other, nowadays. I'm a few hours from NJ, so hopefully one day I'll be able to try NJ Party Poker and 888. I play on BCP nowadays. It's just ok.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think you can decide not the best but by top 5. i think that you can put on those because of the amount of freerolls they have, and the variety of tourneys to play. i think that pokerstars, 888, ACR and unibet are my favorites

i think that all unibet its the worst of them. not to many option of anything

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I only play at pokerstar is my favorite platform, since I have accounts in other rooms but they don't attract my attention as pokerstar does

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats easy,,,,,,CARD CHAT FORUM....Was Sportbetting was till a misunderstanding. ACR if it dint have so much action would be a good site. I am American but i hear poker stars and party poker are good and regulated.:fight:

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For software I like GGPoker/Natural 8 but for play-ability of cash games and a fair RNG I prefer RunItOnce.

Not played on any of these, so will have to check them out. Thanks ;)

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
thats easy,,,,,,CARD CHAT FORUM....Was Sportbetting was till a misunderstanding. ACR if it dint have so much action would be a good site. I am American but i hear poker stars and party poker are good and regulated.:fight:

I’m slightly confused by this? Are you saying Cardschat has their own poker platform?

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play now only on one poker room, his name is PokerStars, at the time I tried a lot of other rooms and the best for myself I have not found

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m slightly confused by this? Are you saying Cardschat has their own poker platform?
No i was being funny because you said favorite poker site. Poker room or skin would of been more detailed. CC is all about poker and is a site.. Not funny i take it?:bath:

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No i was being funny because you said favorite poker site. Poker room or skin would of been more detailed. CC is all about poker and is a site.. Not funny i take it?:bath:

Lmao. I see what you did there [emoji1303] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks Richard. I find William Hill the easiest at low stakes. If you’ve not tried it and it’s available in your country I’d recommend giving it a go [emoji1303]

Just won the William Hill €50 mobile freeroll again. Easy pickings, so would recommend to people if they have an account and just want to test their skill. Only visible on the mobile App though.

IsidorDunkan

IsidorDunkan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play a lot on Pokerstars, but with their insignificant rakeback, there was no longer any desire to be with them. Right now my favorit is Partypoker with their cool satellites and rakeback, as well as a Unibet with a beautiful field and also a good rakeback:)