What poker room is your favourite?

Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. advise me please, which room is most convenient to play with a bankroll of about $ 150?

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why don't you try unibet?I 've been playing lately there and sit n go's there are good way to increase our bankroll.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hey. advise me please, which room is most convenient to play with a bankroll of about $ 150?
Write the country in which you live. There are many rooms, but not for all countries.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would recommend poker stars if it is allowed where you live. It has the most options for players of all bankroll levels. Someday I hope to be able to play there again. :(

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend you create an account on 888. In my opinion, there are very good conditions there, there are many interesting promotions for new players.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest a partypoker room and 888.
I think they have more opportunities for the implementation and growth of the bankroll

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You favorite???

I would like to know your favorite poker site and why? Even your favorite site you played years ago mine use to be absolute poker years ago before the change in the US! I am just starting to play again i am using global and bet online. There aren't very many sites with US like they use to i miss those days!!! I had cash on jet set poker, pokerchamps, pokerstars and absolute and got started from freerolls even won around 10k!

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play at unibet and triobet (formerly betsafe now) back in the past, but now i sticked only with PokerStars, because i feel like average level of players are highest out of these sites and i try to play vs good players not vs Bingo players, thats why Stars is my first choice.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite site is pokerstars, but I still play 888 and unibet

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2014 I started playing on Pokerstars. After that I tried several other rooms, but stopped at 888 and PS. I think that PS is the most convenient and pleasant interface.

M

Manlg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Pokerstars. I play there since 2009 becouse I like the software and
many tournaments and cash tables.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is my favorite poker room, I've been playing for a long time, and I haven't found anything better for myself yet.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the most normal room. There are no particular complaints, almost everything suits. As a matter of fact, I did not communicate with the sapport, since it is possible to withdraw the cache virtually without problems almost immediately after sending the required docks. Scans claim within a day, not more. Software like and most importantly, that there is always a game, wherever you go. Well, please regular bonuses + promotions.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

if you are saying you have one fitty to play then for me ACR or BOL were easiest to get into and start playing.
best of luck, how many billz will you be playing?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would test a couple of them out and see how you like it. I'm sure they give bonuses for first time deposit so that should help too.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play where you feel best, where you can win, do not go where you will find strong players unless you are strong enough to face them. It is best that you have fun with poker, money is a consequence. Hugs and good luck.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hi hi
fortunately being in canada i can and do play in all the major poker rooms
each has its pros and cons, but definitely any of the majors... PartyPoker, PokerStars, 888 or ACR will suit your needs with many opportunities to play
recently i been playing a lot on ACR due to events I like in a good time - after i home from school
$150 isnt a lot of monies so major rooms will have good selection of freerolls and micro events... i find on PokerStars is many russians so maybe that? And i hope seem you at tables cause those are what i play

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good bankroll for a start, stars have many tournaments and sng's, and you can play satellites, 888poker have less tournaments but there are not big field and good 888club

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Here are the top 4 Poker Rooms in my opinion. I have linked Cardschat reviews to each so you can read and get more information about each as well as all the information about bonuses for signing up.

My suggestion is to put $30 on each room and start to play. Whichever one you like or run good in is the one you can put more time and effort into. Plus you keep your self $30 in the reserve in case you go broke in one or want to replenish.

They each have their strengths and I play on all, personally I prefer Pokerstars most.

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-stars.php

https://www.cardschat.com/party-poker.php

https://www.cardschat.com/

https://www.cardschat.com/888-poker.php

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play in the U.S. so I'm a bit limited. Although if I have to pick a favorite it would be, at this time, intertops.eu. The main reason is because I've had no problem getting my $ from them. Aside from the $50 transaction fee, I'm quite impressed by that. I'm talking about within a week, a few days in some cases. They also offer 36% rake-back. That's hard to beat.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
My favorite is PokerStars but Im playing on 888 and Unibet too

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good bankroll for a start, stars have many tournaments and sng's, and you can play satellites, 888poker have less tournaments but there are not big field and good 888club
Please tell me, how do you join the 888 club and what is necessary for this?