What is going on with Sportsbetting?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question is what is going on with Sportsbetting?

I registered to this site because of Cardschat, and looking the MTTs I really felt that this site is not profitable the most because of poker. Very few MTTs, but it is just didn't matter as soon as our community were presented.
After the hackers attack something changed to me. I was able to login for a few weeks. And as my computer shutted down, I tried to play it on my laptop. But. Probably I forgot my password as I haven't been able to login anymore. Which is weird cause I use only 5-6 combinations everywhere, but maybe I did a 7th here.
So I asked for a reminder to be able to change it or keep it. They never sent me any e-mail about it, no matter that I asked several times and several days. I gave it up, and as they have a live chat, I wanted to ask for help on it. But live chat didn't work on my device (or maybe any device?).
My last chance was to wrote an e-mail on the address that they given us. I did it 3 days ago but no answer yet.

Considering that a password reminder is the easiest thing to do, Sportbetting made it impossible to me. Is it possible that a poker site is so lazy about its players? And what if I want to withdraw, how many days can it take to do after this occasion? All I can say it was a huge let down, and as a bank-function what people want is to be fast and safe, but both of them are a weakness here. :(

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well I play there all the time it is good site it is not as good Poketstars, 888 or ACR but still solid. The traffic is not as good as those 3 but there is traffic.

I have forgotten and changed my password multiple times without any issue. Due to the auto login I never type in the details so every time I have to re-install client I have to change my password.

Due to live chat customer service is good. You can get a response from them really fast. You can go to there website and access live support without logging which is what I would advise you to do to sort out your issue. Here is the link: https://www.sportsbetting.ag/contact-us

In terms of withdrawals it varies it used to be 72 hours for me but recently it has been a little over 24 hours and I had one done in 20 mins a couple of months of ago.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I play there all the time it is good site it is not as good Poketstars, 888 or ACR but still solid. The traffic is not as good as those 3 but there is traffic.

I have forgotten and changed my password multiple times without any issue. Due to the auto login I never type in the details so every time I have to re-install client I have to change my password.

Due to live chat customer service is good. You can get a response from them really fast. You can go to there website and access live support without logging which is what I would advise you to do to sort out your issue. Here is the link: https://www.sportsbetting.ag/contact-us

In terms of withdrawals it varies it used to be 72 hours for me but recently it has been a little over 24 hours and I had one done in 20 mins a couple of months of ago.

Thanks Joe, maybe I tried wrong time the live chat, cause this time it works. :) After we can solve this problem, I'll set the auto-login as well.
It will be nice to return especially I want to explore their site more, and I have a little bankroll for it. Also if they hold such big freerolls as this 880$ it can be so attractive. Good luck for you.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bonus to those reading this thread there is a $880 freeroll today at 3pm et.
Thx Joe :marchmell$$$ and don't forgot the one at 4pm for $440!! :deal: Sweel deal!! $$$

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and a $1100 at 5pm,,,, :party: WOW!! $$$$ :eek::eek::eek:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars