• Thread starter ThisCuteAsianGuy
  • Start date
T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been doing some math and seeing the prize pools for some of these $10+ tournaments...and I don't see the value in top prize..

I've been touching the $2.20-6.60's that give about the same top prize or even better.

I don't see any other advantage of being in these 10s+ unless you want a smaller tougher field.

Thoughts?

M

Mcgwain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see the value in top prize..

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been doing some math and seeing the prize pools for some of these $10+ tournaments...and I don't see the value in top prize..

I've been touching the $2.20-6.60's that give about the same top prize or even better.

I don't see any other advantage of being in these 10s+ unless you want a smaller tougher field.

Thoughts?

Hi, thanks for your preference with our poker website.

We are constantly testing new on demand tournaments, we are doing several changes and we really appreciate your feedback.

I just send your comments to our tournaments department in charge.

ACR Rep,

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thoughts?

your best bet is probably a GTD tourney. in the micros and low levels, they usually don't cover their gtd, which means free money.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know why, well, I am pleased to play ACR, I don’t know why. I play it all, even though there are 4 clients of other rooms.