What do you prefer in poker rooms?

J

joy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually want to know about the User Interface in every poker rooms.

I mean every countries have their own type of poker room platform and look so similar but they should be a particular reason to having special design or interface in each poker rooms.

For example, wsop - they have lot of avatars and bonuses and the design looked very light and razers.
pokerstars - looks very simple and only one strong advantage they have is to cash out.
Others like zynga or pokerlisting...etc. Could you guys give me the opinion which options or designed you prefer playing poker room??

Or things you always wanted to suggest for the biggest poker room in the world?!

Thanks

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon has cool graphics.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unibet has a nice look. You actually see avatars sitting around a table. You actually see your bet as different colour chips. You sitting in a glass box high up. The only thing I don't like is the pay out on freerolls is top 7 out of 750 players. I've never gotten into the top 7 and I see myself as a really good player. There is one that is 22 out of 1000 which i finally got into.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this one is the best right now

and this one as well

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Avatars, icons and other beautiful things - very quickly you will realize that this is superfluous. This is confusing, distracting from the game and making decisions. It just hinders when you have a dozen tables open, and even in different poker clients. :eek:

I'm more interested in the customization of the rake buttons, the convenience of HUD output, and the insensitivity to PC resources. Developers do a lot to attract newcomers to bright tables, but those who play a lot - prefer minimalism in style. ;)

Oh, yes, another poker-room must pay money. :D

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good point Andrew not much can be sayed.

I use minimalistik on PS 4 coulor cards action buttons setted to % of flop,HUD, contrast between table and envoirement.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
change

Hello to each room you need to get used to each room in differently located tournaments and cash games, an excellent room pokerstars, but I do not like that in large tournaments when you get to the prize zone a small payout, lutbes removed from the first places is not much and added to the last and will be fine Thank you

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer stable online poker rooms that have decent withdrawal waiting times.And I don't like tables with big avatars that Unibet has.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fast payouts, good promotions (like party poker) and also 9 or 10 player tables for cash games and Sit&Go's. One thing I hate about certain sites is when you have to type in your password everytime you log in (like Microgaming network) or even worse, when you have to also type in your username everytime you log in (like Unibet).

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@XXPXXP, wow that looks nearly like PKR was, with kinda bothering shaking camera, but graphics looks nearly the same! Did PKR have sold their engine before they run into insolvency? Seems to be that way.
@Andrew Popov, Well said. Bullseye! Nice graphics and avatars are more for recreational players, who maybe play a few games at the weekend. But all of regulars just don't need all this distracting knick-knackery. Totally agreed.
@Pokerguy6666, i do highly recommend to you to stop typing in your passwords by hand. It's not that secure. It's not only bothering having in mind long complicated passwords (i hope you have such ones for your poker accounts), but it even more bothering to type them in manually. And there are some virus programms like trojans or keyloggers, which could intercept every symbol you type, saving it and send to the hackers. I have much better solution for you! Look at this open-source powerful password manager here: http://keepass.info/
It's not only helps to create and store really good passwords in it's highly secure database. But it has also incredibly powerful function to fool trojans & keyloggers, which called "Two-channel Auto-type Obfuscation". You can get more info about what it is and what it does here: http://keepass.info/help/v2/autotype_obfuscation.html
And you could even set a global hotkey for auto-typing passwords for every of your poker room, so since you set it all up, the only thing you need to do is to make and remember ONLY ONE GOOD PASSWORD, that unlocks KeePass database, which will type-in all of other your passwords automatically in a smart secure way, fooling any hackers tools, which eventually can be at your PC.
You and all others should really think about it. Cause i bet the last thing you want is that your account get cracked, right?

K

Krzysztof Zyskowski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer rake on Party Poker