What are the best promotions offered by poker sites?

33Elias33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined BetOnline and won a decent amount from their new player free rolls. Are there any other poker sites with similar new player offers?

I live in Indiana, USA.

Thanks!

-Elias

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm pretty sure that basically all poker sites offer atleast some type of (decent) tickets to newcomers which should be quite good actually ;)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I live in canada so I have a lot of options. I also don't play cash games online, so most of these new player bonuses that require huge amounts of play-through/rake generation are not useful to me.

I have found that the most promo dollars available to micro (freeroll) players are the cross promotions like the ones on CardChat. Specifically, the best that I have found are on CC.

A $200 prize pool FR weekly on each of BOL and SportsBetting, the currently unavailable (but hopefully returning soon) ACR/BCP daily FR's for $100 each, and the twice weekly intertops FR's for $100 each. A US resident CardsChat Freeroll Club member with the free time to play all these tourneys is looking at $1300 per week that is up for grabs with a player pool that they are familiar/friendly with. I don't know of any site(s) that can beat that.

FRC info:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...-silver-level-platinum-freeroll-club-452867//

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be careful with promotions, because many of them (basically in bonus money) they ask you to give some rake that sometimes is hard to fulfill.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am big fan of 888. Their promos are very good.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
СardsСhat

I agree with "mtl mile end". All the best offers " CC " You can fight not only for the Bank, but play with real people. And many, many different promotions here ! :party:

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888poker big promotion site for real big money. I like free spin.

33Elias33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the answers guys! Living in the US I don't have access to 888 (I don't think), but I may give some of these other sites a try.