What is the best poker site for US players?

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello CC community.
I have been a long time member of BetOnline poker mainly due to the freerolls that they offered. I took some time off from playing and when I came back I noticed there was no longer any freerolls offered except for the cardschat one and a couple others.
So my question is this: What other sites offer freerolls similar to what BOL used to offer?
Thank you guys ahead of time.
Much love 😚

M

Magnum40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have this same question 2018. Thanks

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has $10 freerolls going off all day and night, they pay the top 10.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello CC community.
I have been a long time member of BetOnline poker mainly due to the freerolls that they offered. I took some time off from playing and when I came back I noticed there was no longer any freerolls offered except for the cardschat one and a couple others.
So my question is this: What other sites offer freerolls similar to what BOL used to offer?
Thank you guys ahead of time.
Much love 😚

ACR will be your best site for Freerolls. You can google ACR freeroll passwords and get access to a lot of the freebuys and other freerolls they offer, while gaining access to some of the other free rolls you will have to visit whatever the site offering the free roll is like OTR and stuff

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
party poker I think is now the best site for freerolls, but that doesn't answer your question because you were asking for US players (and Party Poker does not accept US players I believe).

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to thank everyone for their input in this thread. I have recently downloaded ACR and I'm enjoying the $10 freerolls. Thank you guys! I love this community, making online poker fun again.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately ACR. BOL has dropped like 95% of their freerolls.
(in USA) that is.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
intertops accepts US players and offers several freerolls a week. They do have some onerous terms though for withdrawing from the site if you haven't made a deposit.

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops accepts US players and offers several freerolls a week. They do have some onerous terms though for withdrawing from the site if you haven't made a deposit.

Do you mind explaining those terms? Lol. I don't mind making a deposit as long as it isn't hard to withdraw

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you mind explaining those terms? Lol. I don't mind making a deposit as long as it isn't hard to withdraw

50% of freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake before they can be withdrawn. Also some people have posted they have had issues with account verification requests when withdrawing, but that could have been a few isolated instances.

M

Mertik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for asking this question. I had stopped playing for awhile as well and so far ACR $10 on Demand freerolls have been the closest thing to what BOL had.

swannymojo

swannymojo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 dimes has a good freeroll every sunday thats worth checking out. No deposit neccessary

jappchop

jappchop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not sure if u can play but everist poker and unibet are ok and 64spades have some good freerolls and not many players

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the majority of the comments here... ACR is the best imo. They have those $10 freerolls running all through the day, and also have other daily private freerolls, every single day. If you're running the "freeroll challenge" another nice thing is the micro sit-n-go's they have for $0.55 buy ins. Other sites you may have to win multiple freerolls before sitting at a real table, but the micro stakes on acr allow you to get there pretty quick

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline used to be by far the best. They changed this year. Hoping they will go back to what they did last year.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the majority of the comments here... ACR is the best imo. They have those $10 freerolls running all through the day, and also have other daily private freerolls, every single day. If you're running the "freeroll challenge" another nice thing is the micro sit-n-go's they have for $0.55 buy ins. Other sites you may have to win multiple freerolls before sitting at a real table, but the micro stakes on acr allow you to get there pretty quick

They are hard to cash. Only top 10 pay, and it's not much. AFter 4 hours, and get $2.50 for first. Not much alternative though.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online sites

wondering what online sites are best for freerolls.

acr
bcp
ignition
64spades
etc.....

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It depends on what country you live in. Some rooms do not register US players.

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Online sites

Nice to see some upgrades from poker stars & 888 and Party Poker. Also other works in progress.

O

ortzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do you play in the US?

With the ACR issues, I really would like to play somewhere else. Where do you like to play besides ACR? I am in the US (Michigan).

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intertops is good and so is BetOnline which is where I used to play because they used to have freerolls that happened more frequently. I recently picked it up over there because I use their website to bet on sports and transferred some money to my poker account so I could play poker.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the ACR issues, I really would like to play somewhere else. Where do you like to play besides ACR? I am in the US (Michigan).
I’m just patiently waiting for ACR. Out of all the places I have played, they have the best software. That’s worth the wait for me.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada, ignition, betonline, sportsbetting

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know what kind of traffic BetOnline have compared to ACR?