what is the best poker site for micro-stakes(that allows players from Europe)?

CallMeAnSee

CallMeAnSee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi i was wondering what sites people think are the best micro stakes sites that allow myself ( from uk) to play!

also i was wondering across the online sites has anyone got any info on which site has the cheapest buy ins/rake or best rake back systems that work out the least expensive overall ?are they like petrol stations or supermarkets always changing or tyring to beat the rest!

an example if i were playing 6 man sit n goes for 0.20 with 0.02 fee are there sites for 0.20 with a 0.01 fee?

do the different sites or different networks keep them the same???

any info would be great thanks :icon_boun:eek::icon_boun:eek::icon_boun:star:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It kind of depends, what you mean by micro stakes. For 2-5 NL cash games I actually think, pokerstars is great, because they rake these games lower than anyone else. 3,5% for 2NL and 4,15% for 5NL. Stars is also great for 25c to 1,5$ multi table SNGs, since no other sites really have these, or at least they dont run frequently, and the tournament fees are reasonable.

However for 10-25NL cash games, which most people still consider micro stakes, the competition at Stars get pretty tough, and the rake is now 4,5%, which is not significantly lower than other sites. And for tournament players, when you want to move past the 1,5$ multi table SNG and into time scheduled tournaments, the fee on Stars is 10-20% higher than on other sites, and the fields are often excessively large.

So at this point it might be worth checking out some other sites, and personally I started playing at 888 a month ago.

M

Michelle3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
unibet have tourneys with 0.10 to 0.50e buying, approximately 8 tournays per day.