Best online poker site

• Total voters
A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to get players opinions on what they believe is the best poker site.
Along with picking your favourite could you please mention the sites that you have played on.

NINTENDO777

NINTENDO777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pokerstars, however, I'd like to get 888 launcher but I really can't as I cannot access the site from my country.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PokerStars, however, I'd like to get 888 launcher but I really can't as I cannot access the site from my country.
What countries can not access 888?
I tried to lodge money using paypal but it would not let me because of my country or PayPals country.
PokerStars accepted it straight away

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's GGPokerok and Pokerstars)Good luck to all)

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because here are many freerolls without password and I can play sit and goes ohmaha hi-lo

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
already there was such a question ... the most convenient face and popular is pokepstars.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
already there was such a question ... the most convenient face and popular is pokepstars.
Yes I should have mentioned that I’m trying to find out what site has the least amount of bad beats. Some sites are ridiculous for it.
I’ve noticed PokerStars mtts nearly always have coolers in the first couple of hands

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All sites is good more my predilet is pokerstars.:)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Which one are you referring to with the freerolls?

Which one do you feel is the worst for bad beats?

Yes I should have mentioned that I’m trying to find out what site has the least amount of bad beats. Some sites are ridiculous for it.
I’ve noticed PokerStars mtts nearly always have coolers in the first couple of hands

Click 'multi-quote' button on all the posts and then 'quote & reply' as well on the last one to do this... ^

PokerStars is my favourite, I've played on Stars, 888, partypoker and on free platforms back in the day like Zynga..

I have william hill & unibet downloaded but not played on them yet.

Keen to try GGpoker & VR!

Regards.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that each of the mentioned sites is good in its own way. Everyone chooses for himself what suits him. I personally play PokerStarS and I am happy with it.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that each of the mentioned sites is good in its own way. Everyone chooses for himself what suits him. I personally play PokerStarS and I am happy with it.
I'm supprised nobody like 888 so far. I feel you don't get beat on the river as much. Betsafe id a joke of a site. It is closer to bingo

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
unibet is nice but they do not have a lot oof deposit option for ma contry

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm supprised nobody like 888 so far. I feel you don't get beat on the river as much. Betsafe id a joke of a site. It is closer to bingo

888 is a good site to play on especially if you're playing low buyin MTT's. The site seems to attract some weaker players from the UK. Field sizes are smaller which can also make it easier to cash in tourneys... but you won't get the HUGE prizes like you'll see in micro buyin tournaments on Pokerstars.

I NEVER base my opinion on a site based on 'how many badbeats I think they dish out'.. & actually I never put even 1 second of time towards this type of thinking. It is a waste of time & will do NOTHING to make you a better player. In fact it can cause you to play worse... much worse. 'IF' you want to get decent at poker, change the mindset.... 'now'
I used to save screenshots of badbeats while running deep in tournaments. What a waste of time! It was the 'if only' type of thinking... again a HUGE waste of time!!!

For me to suggest a site to you.. I'd have to know what you are looking for in a site.
I personally have played on over 50 online poker sites. On some days I'd be playing on over 10 sites at the same time. 10yrs. ago there were many more sites vs. what you'll find today. Some of the names of the sites... (smh) ApplePiePoker (for real, lol). '50' is a low estimate.

If you're planning on playing micro buyin MTT's, I'd suggest these sites:
888Poker
Partypoker
Pokerstars
iPoker network (ie. williamhill, Titan Poker)
Winning Poker Network (ACR, BCP)

And probably in that ^ order (although I'd recommend playing on ALL of them)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to get players opinions on what they believe is the best poker site.
Along with picking your favourite could you please mention the sites that you have played on.

How is GG not in that list? They are 'so hot right now'

And for USA players its gotta be America's Cardroom
(With BetOnline and Ignition taking the other podium spots)

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is GG not in that list? They are 'so hot right now'

And for USA players its gotta be America's Cardroom
(With BetOnline and Ignition taking the other podium spots)
I didn’t know GG so I left an option for another but I’ll be sure to have a look at GG
Thanks

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite sites are the ones that bring me the most profit. For me, it is 888 and PokerStars.
Good luck.

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars without a doubt, although in several Facebook groups I see many people complaining, but I really like it:)