What is a small (but good) poker site?

N

Nvn00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I'm looking for a small but good poker site. Just because the traffic is not the greatest like at pokerstars, it doesn't mean the poker site is bad. :)

I'm not from the USA. Europe is where I'm from :D

Could you offer some?

Thank you!

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could see what is here of interest:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

Why however would you want smaller traffic unless just looking for a softer site than pokerstars? Ftp would be a good site, especially if you already have a roll on stars you could download ftp and transfer once you link them. 888 is another, many exist check out the review section i posted.

T

Tgoat17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sky poker is a good small site. And very community based also.

N

Nvn00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Could see what is here of interest:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

Why however would you want smaller traffic unless just looking for a softer site than pokerstars? Ftp would be a good site, especially if you already have a roll on stars you could download ftp and transfer once you link them. 888 is another, many exist check out the review section i posted.

I want to try the small poker sites. Well, of course I'm looking for softer sites than Pokerstars but the thing is that I don't care or notice if there are 20.000 or 500 players there becuase I only focus on 2-3 tables.

I also was looking for 888, but then I checked some threads here and they were saying that the exchange rates are very high.... being from Europe and having a different currency that Dollar, Euros or Pounds means that I have to pay these commision fees.

For example, on Pokerstars it was perfect! They did exchange it according to the daily exchage rate! :D

N

Nvn00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sky poker is a good small site. And very community based also.

Sky Poker looks good. I will definitely check it out. Thanks!

Do you know maybe any other to have several to try?

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try paddypowerpoker, its a good site for european players

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada is somewhat big carbon is also a little big id prolly say amercias csrd room black chip pokrr or full flush poker if your looking for nearly no tables going haha bovada is soft though and I like it so rooting for bovada since its awesome poker site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bovada is somewhat big carbon is also a little big id prolly say amercias csrd room black chip pokrr or full flush poker if your looking for nearly no tables going haha bovada is soft though and I like it so rooting for bovada since its awesome poker site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
Do you seriously think that these ^ are good recommendations for someone from Europe?
OP, why not try Pokerstars.fr & as has been mentioned already PaddyPoker (on iPoker network... or williamhill, myBet, BoylePoker, BetFred, etc. etc.).
Also, partypoker & 888Poker might be worth checking out (exchange rates are high on 888 but the tables are very soft in the micros).

N

Nvn00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you seriously think that these ^ are good recommendations for someone from Europe?
OP, why not try Pokerstars.fr & as has been mentioned already PaddyPoker (on iPoker network... or WilliamHill, myBet, BoylePoker, BetFred, etc. etc.).
Also, PartyPoker & 888Poker might be worth checking out (exchange rates are high on 888 but the tables are very soft in the micros).

Hey,

the reason why I started this thread is actually because I'm looking for a poker site besides Full Tilt/Pokerstars. I play there, but I also want to try a new room. Different atmosphere :D

Anyways, looking for a new site, I checked this forum and twoplustwo and reviews, etc. and I got a little biased:

- william hill allowing bots, 888poker high exchange rates, etc. I checked and I made a little list of potential sites:

- 32red poker
- Redkings
- Skypoker

On the other hand, checking Skypoker I found a thread (but from 2011) where they said that the client is not good, etc.

When it comes to Paddy Power Poker, they don't offer a client for mac... Browser playing is possible, but nah..

Which one of these three would you recommend?

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can play on Pokerstars, why leave the Garden of Eden? :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
- William Hill allowing bots, 888poker high exchange rates, etc. I checked and I made a little list of potential sites:

- 32Red poker
- Redkings
- Skypoker

Which one of these three would you recommend?
None of them! (I have accounts on 32Red & Redkings & I almost never play on either). I've also got accounts on ~20 other sites & I wouldn't list any of them above the ones I've previously mentioned.

it also depends on what games/format you plan on playing... ie. there are very few tournaments that interest me on 32Red (& other sites on that network).

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try all the sites you can download from Cardschat, and see how you like them :)

N

Nvn00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
None of them! (I have accounts on 32Red & Redkings & I almost never play on either). I've also got accounts on ~20 other sites & I wouldn't list any of them above the ones I've previously mentioned.

it also depends on what games/format you plan on playing... ie. there are very few tournaments that interest me on 32Red (& other sites on that network).

And on which sites do you play?

N

Nvn00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars
Fulltilt
Titan
WilliamHill
myBet
poker770
BetFred Poker
Boylepoker
PartyPoker
Bwin
WPT
Unibet
StanJames
888Poker
32Red
Ladbrokes
Betsafe
PokerHeaven
JuicyStakes
Bodog
Carbon
Intertops

Pretty impresive. I would like to ask you, according to your impression, which one of these is the best?

Could you make like a Poker Orifice's TOP 5 poker sites list?

:D

Thank you!

R

rumsey182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty impresive. I would like to ask you, according to your impression, which one of these is the best?

Could you make like a Poker Orifice's TOP 5 poker sites list?

:D

Thank you!
cash or mtts?

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
youwager.com is small / some good fish sometimes.. pays out super fast even for us players...

betraiser.com has low rake..

F

Frankie6636

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Carbon Poker. They have pretty good rakeback options and they have a very nice client. I would highly recommend them to anyone that deposits over $200.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can advise the Ongame network ( Poker Heaven or Euro Poker ) , not too many people play, soft comfort.You can also go to the Full Tilt (greate soft,not very high traffic, enough bad players) the best option of course

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stars is the best, but if you don´t like it:

FTP
Party
William Hill
Poker770

:cool:

P

pokerjack43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing for ages on switchpoker.com

Its a very small site only a few tables open at any time but some of the players are extremely bad. Donkeys that call with anything but they just give money away.

Recently the site has been pushing bonuses like crazy so all the small tables are filled with idiots who get a free €5 lose it in like 15 hands.

so you can clean up playing these losers. even at bigger stakes the players aint too good.

if you join you can get a free €5 by using the code FREEFIVER and see if you like it.

youll get emails offering other bonuses within a few days of play and they give free cash on their facebook etc.

A

acesintheholeallin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great tread, been looking for a new site to step up my play. Thanks everyone.