Well well acr is down again

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think its as easy to program(rig) this software as before.

Yesterday after what ever they are doing i had 17 hands that went all in only to match my hand. that's crazy.

I complain yesterday on here about not getting aces for over 1300 hands and this morning alone I've had aces five times. Coincidence I'm sure. Sure are a lot of coincidences these days.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The level of attacks these guy come under in terms of software viruses, and stuff is crazy...
I was expecting some freerolls from ACR for their past bullshits, but that is seemingly very far away also...
Yesterday i was trying to register for their 50 on demand freeroll, and there was "no actions" on my clicks, followed by a screen message saying to try gain later...
LO and BEHOLD, 15 minutes later, the tournament just pops up on my screen and has started, complete with players, who never realized they got registered, and most of whom were not even there...sitting out...
anyways, I got AA and got blown out by a guy with 56 in the first round.
and then later in our own freeroll again, with aa and got blown out by 10 q suited... two pair...
I wanted to fold my AA... but that takes a bigger man than myself, and destroys any credibility within the player and the software.
The next question is, "can bullshit software make a player play worse?" and the answer is "yes".

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wowwww i havent had that luck!!!! and because i havent played ACR for the last few days didnt notice. can you beleive that while writing here i am playing a tournament at ACR and it has just being suspended. i just won a pot that tripled me up and this happens

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site is down... I was also registered to play and cannot stay logged on...andc\ cannot find the tournament anymore...
This is going to be a circus!

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today is so horrible. Went down a couple of times.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think its as easy to program(rig) this software as before.

Yesterday after what ever they are doing i had 17 hands that went all in only to match my hand. that's crazy.

I complain yesterday on here about not getting aces for over 1300 hands and this morning alone I've had aces five times. Coincidence I'm sure. Sure are a lot of coincidences these days.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
ACR is watching you? :) (i think it's tinfoil hat time) :laugh:

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and of course the day the freebuy series starts they are having their worst tech day in awhile. wild how adding avatars messes their system up so badly.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and of course the day the freebuy series starts they are having their worst tech day in awhile. wild how adding avatars messes their system up so badly.

It's just a joke now.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That and with added traffic today with free buys i dont think their system was ready for for the amount of players on site. There was 1600 in the 500 GTD i played this morning and im sure as the day went on even more logged in to play, overwhelming their system.
Hopefully they figure it out but its sad they have had plenty of time for all the bugs to be worked out and running smoothly!!!

mrrigel

mrrigel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe if we all try to continuously log in it will help

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I am sorry for what happened to you but in response to the software it has nothing to do with what is happening to you is the variance or statistic data of the possible letters that sometimes can favor you and other disadvantages to me several times they eliminated me with very weak hands against AA so I can only tell you that you have no paciensia, but always having a stronger hand is a guarantee that you will win, now about the problem of registering for a tournament that is mostly because you have a saturation of junk data or pulling navagation or the same program I recommend doing a browser cleaning every two days and you will see that your connection will improve

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i see its still not up this morning. So wonder if they are going to run all the cancer and free buys that they havent been able to run or going to just say screw it and move on LOL

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is down again??? I was playing freebuy main event