Warning.Stay away from carbon gaming / merge gaming

X

XGoodfella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do your self a favor Im just trying to make sure no one suffers like I did merge not olly stole my money lied and said they would refund it and never did they sold my personal information they no longer have phone support probably because they have angry customers calling and yelling all day I contacted email all I got was automated responses for a week and a half please do a service to the online poker industry and spread the word do your research if u don't beleive me there are literally hundreds of negative reviews just like this on many websites I don't know why cards chat recommends them but they should not be reconnized a real company CARBON POKER /MERGE WILL BURN YOU IF YOU JOIN THEM STEER CLEAR

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Never played there but I've heard some players have been getting paid recently.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There getting paid, but its roughly a 3 month average to receive your money.

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have stopped playing carbon like 4 years.... I want to get a good enough roll to play live only, and get away from online altogether with all the issues.... I guess A good friend of mine says wpnis the best american poker site for now... Have to belive him... even though i dont give him enough credit...

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got paid in just around 2 mos/. recently....

The site has great software, very good MTT schedules but has had issues with ballooning wait times for your cashouts this yr.

I wouldn't deposit unless: 1) You don't care about long cashout times or 2) They get cashout times back under 6 weeks.

THEY ARE NOT STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY; THAT IS LUDICROUS.

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I only play in freerols now I deposited and had hard time getting payout so now just use there free money

X

XGoodfella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay away from carbon or get burned they sold my personal information

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes carbon was a great site but they have fallen ,they got rid of private games and like me they stopped in certain usa locations,good by carbon yu have gone the way of the do do bird,by your own actions

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They're claiming my check is in the mail after 3 months.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited back in January, built up a decent BR. Requested a payout in mid March, still waiting....

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never say a site is rigged, because if I'm going to play there I don't need that crap in my head. But in the past week I have went from $200 to $70, and at my level it would take a long time to get that much from me. The way I'm getting beat is that I'm way ahead post flop but always lose on the river to a little bit better hand. So it just seems strange that every good hand I get loses to a better one. I can see getting beat here and there like that, but not every one of them. I've just stopped playing there for awhile. So will see

DINGO8MYBABY

DINGO8MYBABY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been waiting a little over three months for a withdrawal from Carbon. They sent me a strange onsite message recently apologizing for the delay but suggesting they could send the money by peer to peer cash transfer. I can't say that makes much sense to me. I'm still hoping they send the check.