VPN for poker

K

killbello

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Could anybody tell me if it is allowed to play with a VPN? Is there any site that I can do that in a legal way? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Could anybody tell me if it is allowed to play with a VPN? Is there any siteI that I can do that in a legal way? Thank you.

Ild also like to know about this

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is better to ask the support room. And save their answer.

G

Gorblimey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most card rooms block or suspend your account if they discover the use of a VPN. But why let that fact deter you?:secruity:

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker rooms block VPN if it does not match the country. In order to unlock, you need to send documents. it takes time. explain that yes how.

kriss22m

kriss22m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Could anybody tell me if it is allowed to play with a VPN? Is there any siteI that I can do that in a legal way? Thank you.
They Will detect you. I used to live in Spain after that in Bulgaria and then every winter Im in UK. I used vpn because i first registered my Account in Spain. The cought me We start conversation. I explained them everything (my job insist to change countries offten) and provide dics to prove is me. After a 2 weeks of many emails and phone calls from them side, they unblocked my Account. Not using any more..
P. S. Presume they got me because of mistake of my side. Ive entered to the platform with Bulgaria IP and Spanish IP in a range of 1 or 2 minutes. Cos of mistake of mine, i believe they got me. :cool:

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you must do this if you want your account and your money , if they caught you you will be banned for ever to make withdraws !

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't attest to the extent to which poker sites allow VPNs - but I play with one always on and I have done for nearly 6 months without issue. Then again, I use the VPN to connect to my own country purely for data protection, rather than to spoof my location, which I can imagine a lot of poker sites wouldn't like. Interestingly, pokerstars allows you to buy an Avira subscription using StarsCoin and part of that software package is a VPN - so interpret that how you will.

paulezzz

paulezzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Re

I always play with vpn. Never had any problems only on pokerstars when choosing another eu country which has an own extension from pokerstars. Furthermore only the first day at ACR i got kicked out but after sending some documents I was alowed to play again and also at party poker no problems at all. Also I play the pokerrooms in a sandbox for more security:eek:

L

lousypanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Could anybody tell me if it is allowed to play with a VPN? Is there any site that I can do that in a legal way? Thank you.

If you want to go the extra mile, you can get a cloud based desktop or server. I have a cloud server located in canada so I can play on PokerStars from the US. The cost depends on the specs of the machine but you’re getting a machine that’s physically located in the territory you want to play in.