Virus Warnings on Intertops software

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have any official information on why there are warnings from anti-virus programs when you attempt to install the Intertops software onto your computer?

I am not looking for me too ’s..... Yes I am aware that a number of people have had the same issue that I am describing here, but I am only interested in hearing if there is any official technical response to these warnings.

Any official feed-back would be much appreciated. :confused:

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had it get flagged on some virus dectectors and not others and other times the software has gotten flagged where as other times it hasnt. intertops is clean though. But yes I have gotten flagged when I tried to DL it before. Ive heard it called a false positive. If it were Johns Poker id be concerned but not intertops

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. When I inquired about this a few months back their technical support sent a form letter of sorts indicating they were working with anti-virus vendors to address the situation and assured me that everything was safe. I've reloaded the software without issue since then for what its worth.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the input('s). Much Appreciated.

Take care.