Venturing out a little

Kid_M

Kid_M

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online poker on an off over the years and tried a few different sites, but i didn't like the software on some of them so I usually resort back to 888 as I feel more comfortable playing there.

After reading a little here on the forum I've decided I'm going to try ACR for a little while and see how I get on it could be good or it could result in me just going back to the ole tried and tested.

Either way see you all at the tables and good luck

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online poker on an off over the years and tried a few different sites, but i didn't like the software on some of them so I usually resort back to 888 as I feel more comfortable playing there.

After reading a little here on the forum I've decided I'm going to try ACR for a little while and see how I get on it could be good or it could result in me just going back to the ole tried and tested.

ACR good room to play
many recreational players
but there is little variety of freerolls than on 888

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The software on the poker network differs markedly, you should try different options to choose the one that you like best.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It has been a few days since you created this forum; have you created an ACR account yet? I was debating about creating an ACR account myself for cardschat.com freerolls, but I heard from someone that the minimum balance for a created ACR account is $25. That is a decent investment if I only use ACR for freerolls; is this true? Were you required to deposit $25 into the ACR account upon creation, or is this not required for freerolls?

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a few days since you created this forum; have you created an ACR account yet? I was debating about creating an ACR account myself for cardschat.com freerolls, but I heard from someone that the minimum balance for a created ACR account is $25. That is a decent investment if I only use ACR for freerolls; is this true? Were you required to deposit $25 into the ACR account upon creation, or is this not required for freerolls?

That's not true, you don't have to deposit when you create an account. They might make you deposit before they let you cash anything out but you can play freerolls and stuff with 0$ in your account

Kid_M

Kid_M

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Tbh I made this thread after downloading the software and have been so busy in work that I have not had a chance to try it at all as of yet!

I have not had any notification to make a deposit before playing so I don't think that is required maybe for withdrawals as mentioned above!^^

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's not true, you don't have to deposit when you create an account. They might make you deposit before they let you cash anything out but you can play freerolls and stuff with 0$ in your account

Hey, thanks; this is nice to hear. If I'm required to deposit a certain amount for cashing out, I'll probably just keep the minimum needed in the because I'm just interested in ACR for the cardschat freerolls and the freerolls ACR offers. If I don't need to deposit right away, then I might be more willing to create an account soon and get started :)

Tbh I made this thread after downloading the software and have been so busy in work that I have not had a chance to try it at all as of yet!

I have not had any notification to make a deposit before playing so I don't think that is required maybe for withdrawals as mentioned above!^^

+1 Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm a live poker player, so I'm 100% new to this online stuff :D