Venom Tournament ACR/BCP in July

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, as many of you probably know there is this big tournament with 5M prize pool and of course we all want a piece of it. The problem that I have right now is that I can't catch this tournament steps. Does anyone know the time or the day that each step is being played? I see sit'n'go steps but i'm not interested in them, just the tournament ones.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play freerolls everydays (every 4 hours)..
Last steps (#4,#5,#6) mostly take places on weekends...
Starting from spet 2 all steps become an S&G structure tours - this means as soon as neccessary amount of players will registrate the tournament will begin. So you gotta controll & always check this in order you desire to play that steps.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the information. I was unaware of this event and I will have to check it out and give it a shot.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quite realistically through steps sat

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Till now personally my maximum is step#5 (with $215 buy in) ... I started from freeroll (step#1)... Only once I reached step5, but never step#6 ... Hope TO DO THAT (reach the FINAL destination - main event) in the nearest future! =)))

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah but what botters me is that i can not see tournament steps, even if i look days ahead.. It's rly annoying

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah but what botters me is that i can not see tournament steps, even if i look days ahead.. It's rly annoying

There are no tournament steps anymore. When the Venom was a weekly 1 million they had tourney steps, but they stopped that when it went to the 5 million. You've just gotta catch the Sit-n-go's at the right time.

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best freebie

Yes, the Venom is the best and a real challenge.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no tournament steps anymore. When the Venom was a weekly 1 million they had tourney steps, but they stopped that when it went to the 5 million. You've just gotta catch the Sit-n-go's at the right time.

That's not true, i see steps every day, but they are random. I just need a schedule for all the steps.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to go into sit n go's and you will see the steps:0) at black chip they have freeroll step 1 in the tournament section every 4 hours:0) good luck

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to go into sit n go's and you will see the steps:0) at black chip they have freeroll step 1 in the tournament section every 4 hours:0) good luck

Yah I know about step 1. Just saw step 3 and 4 started 5h ago.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh ye this are sit'n'go's. That's why time of the start was so random.. My bad

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

The intial steps are at twelve eastern time, four eastern time and 8 eastern time. The next steps is a sit-n-go tourney when there are enough people this is usually done on weekends.