Venom 1/9 free roll tickets

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On ACR the Venom free rolls are running non-stop under the free roll tab. Top 300 win in the 1/9 games and win a ticket. After you win, you can look in your accounts ticket section and find that these tickets can be used to enter many great games like the GTD $50 etc. Cheers and GL!

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for the tips. I saw these freerolls on the lobby, but I thought you can use it only for the next step. A lot of recreative players in that. Soft field.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im glad they opened them up to different tourneys not just the venoms. the tickets are extremely easy to get , as soon as you hit 15k in most of them you can just sit out and gain a ticket. Build up a pretty steady bankroll in the smaller cash tourneys

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been waiting for them to bring them back. Now that they have, I haven't really been playing them all that much. In my time zone, they start on odd hours. Every time I think about playing one, I look at the clock and see that the even hour is approaching. So I try to find something to do for an hour, but end up losing track of time, and by the time I think about it, the even hour is approaching again. I am going to try to get it together and try to et my Venom on though.

Good luck out there.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tips. I saw these freerolls on the lobby, but I thought you can use it only for the next step. A lot of recreative players in that. Soft field.

They also offer s long period of late reg. All of the venom satellites do. Which I like bc I'd prefer to go late to avoid the donkfests. And, more importantly, by the time it gets to the end of late reg it will usually be paying 40-45% of the field, better than 30.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
They're a great neat addition to the ACR freerolls. Very easy to win a ticket if you're patient, join late, and play smart. You can sometimes join in the final level and have a remaining field of around 500 players, 300 of which getting a ticket. And the fact that it is doesn't have to be used in The Venom step program but in a few tournaments with the same price is a great opportunity for those trying to build a bankroll to try and utilize.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very cool! Thanks for letting me know about these, I had no idea.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. These are really great freerolls and a good opportunity to increase my bankroll.

J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I've gotten into the money a couple times in the $50 GTD and won one 2/9 ticket.
Still haven't used that ticket. Wanting to practice in a few more freerolls before I blow that chance. Was hoping the 2/9 ticket could be used for other tournaments too, but last time I checked it's only for Venom events.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm, I did not know you could use them for cash tournies.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, I did not know you could use them for cash tournies.

You earn tickets, which will show up in your account. Then when you look through the lobby, you will see several tourneys in that price range, at least in the micros. Then you may use the ticket for any buyin at that level. Good luck.
Alas, as I look into the lobby, beyond step 1 there are only tickets for those venom steps, the buyin does not match any other tourneys.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to say thanks so much for letting me know about this. I've picked up a few tickets. I late reg then go for a double up. Then if you can win a couple of pots you are pretty much there. GLGL!

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On ACR the Venom free rolls are running non-stop under the free roll tab. Top 300 win in the 1/9 games and win a ticket. After you win, you can look in your accounts ticket section and find that these tickets can be used to enter many great games like the GTD $50 etc. Cheers and GL!
Acr changed the buyin for $50 gtd to .11 +.01 fee to keep you from using the ticket to enter that tournament.