Use VPN for Play from Turkey

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately it is hard to play poker in Turkey.
I have to use vpn, so I can log into the pokerstars at all.
My only disappointment would be banned :angel:by the pokerstars.
I do not do this to disguise my identity, but so that I can play in pokerstars at all.
As you know, gambling is banned in Turkey, so you can not visit poker sites.
The only way to play poker is to use a vpn service.
I am sure that many other players will do the same, where gambling is banned in their country.
Is there no other way without a Vpn service to enjoy the poker.

many thanks. :smile:
Erkut

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're going to play with VPN please don't play in Pokerstars, They will ban you for sure, I'm not recommending any site to do this but Pokerstars is the worst poker room to do that.

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're going to play with VPN please don't play in Pokerstars, They will ban you for sure, I'm not recommending any site to do this but Pokerstars is the worst poker room to do that.

I actually play on Full Tilt software, maybe it's because of that.
Until today, I had no trouble with it. I've been playing for 10 years with VPN,
But of course, if not averted only with premium server.
I pay not for nothing 100 € per year.
As long as the IP is not in the blacklist, there is no problem. I use since few months always the same ip, where represents me any problems.
I love it, of course, no fun with VPN to play.
Once in the past I was locked pass. But since I could submit my documents, my account has been reactivated.
better said, I have residence in germany, but since few years ago I live back to home (Turkey) for business reasons. I use also only German IP's, so I do not get any big problems.
But I have to use it because I did were not possible otherwise to the site because it is censored by the Turkish authorities.
Well let's hope that, this still works for some years to come.
:icon_king

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually play on Full Tilt software, maybe it's because of that.
Until today, I had no trouble with it. I've been playing for 10 years with VPN,
But of course, if not averted only with premium server.
I pay not for nothing 100 € per year.
As long as the IP is not in the blacklist, there is no problem. I use since few months always the same ip, where represents me any problems.
I love it, of course, no fun with VPN to play.
Once in the past I was locked pass. But since I could submit my documents, my account has been reactivated.
better said, I have residence in Germany, but since few years ago I live back to home (Turkey) for business reasons. I use also only German IP's, so I do not get any big problems.
But I have to use it because I did were not possible otherwise to the site because it is censored by the Turkish authorities.
Well let's hope that, this still works for some years to come.
:icon_king

Wich VPN do you have?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
You are very lucky, poker stars does have a way to know if you are using a VPN, they normally don't allow players to use a VPN.

Just over a year ago Poker Stars stopped providing services to Australia and I can not use a VPN to play there, they will see it and close my account there.

:bandit:

chincoso

chincoso

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same thing with poker in Ukraine. I also play in poker stars, and I use Nordvpn for that, for now, it works. I have never been banned. My only advice would be not to try any free VPN to play online poker. Better to pay a few $ to be sure that you are safe. I bought my subscription with this discount code nordvpn.org/3yoffer it still should be working.

L

lucker88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most poker sites don't allow VPN. To be on safe side, you should ask their Support first if you are about to use it.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VPN's aren't a good idea. You need solution that isn't subject to sudden change that will flag your account. I'm afraid going into details might be against TOS, but good luck.

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are very lucky, PokerStars does have a way to know if you are using a VPN, They normally do not allow players to use a VPN.

Just over a year ago PokerStars stopped providing services to Australia and I can not use a VPN to play there, theywill see it and close my account there.

:bandit:
it works with access premium because these IP s is not accessible to all and is considered normal ip. PokerStars recognizes only that you use a vpn when ip is registered in the blacklist. because you've got premium access it is very unlikely that this ip is in blacklist. :driver:

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same thing with poker in Ukraine. I also play in poker stars, and I use Nordvpn for that, for now, it works. I have never been banned. My only advice would be not to try any free VPN to play online poker. Better to pay a few $ to be sure that you are safe. I bought my subscription with this discount code nordvpn.org/3yoffer it still should be working.

Exactly so it is my friend. Only with premium access you are sure that you will not be banned. :driver:

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
VPN's aren't a good idea. You need solution that isn't subject to sudden change that will flag your account. I'm afraid going into details might be against TOS, but good luck.

You're right. But it is as long as one always chooses the same country or city getting better. Because it is not conspicuous when times ne city enters few hours. But it is very obvious to see that you use a vpn and falls on when going in few hours country to another country unless you have ne superjet in hand.:bath::driver:

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No im from turkey and playing without any VPN

In Turkey you play at PokerStars without VPN? How does that go? In Turkey all gambling sites are automatically censored. This means you do not have access without a VPN or TorBrowser.
Please explain to us time and how you play at PokerStars without VPN.:D:driver:

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right. But it is as long as one always chooses the same country or city getting better. Because it is not conspicuous when times ne city enters few hours. But it is very obvious to see that you use a vpn and falls on when going in few hours country to another country unless you have ne superjet in hand.:bath::driver:
If your VPN gives you access to several IP's in the same country/especially from the same ISP, it's definitely possible. But nothing beats owning dedicated connections that never change.

Erkut Gueler

Erkut Gueler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If your VPN gives you access to several IP's in the same country/especially from the same ISP, it's definitely possible. But nothing beats owning dedicated connections that never change.

Since I have Premium access, I can also special Selected league city itself not only land. that's really an advantage for me.:joyman::deal:

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@Erkut Gueler Sounds like you're good to go. Congratz, life without poker isn't a life anyone deserves.