usa players

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i first got back into online poker i found it difficult to find good poker rooms for usa
players. And found that there is no free offers for usa poker players. i found some good freeroll sites that i joined that give alot of freerolls on ACR and intertops Bet Online and some others. ive always admired this site for how it runs its freerolls. i cant wait to participate in them.

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah... welcome to the land of the free....

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jackpot freerolls have some good freerolls on alot of sites with great pissed to be won

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR offers good freerolls for beginners to learn. and I am building bankroll there, hope its works many beginners like me.

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
definitely the best site for freerolls is ACR. they only run the $10 freerolls themselves, but host a ton of other password entry freerolls. good way to kill some time and if you can get lucky enough to build your bankroll up, you can enter into a ton of very small entry buy in tournmanents with good prize pools.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it is tough as a player in the USA. I also found that ACR is the best site for freerolls for US players. I also have been doing the Jackpot freerolls since I saw them in the ACR freeroll tournament schedule. Looking forward to participating in more Cardschat freerolls in the future as well hopefully.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Michigan just got adding to states that approved online gambling, this should increase the amount of sites. Whatever state you live in be sure to keep an eye out for it, as time goes on it will increase

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Coinpoker with many freerolls and friendly to all players.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is awesome with a freeroll everyday on ACR. Stick around. it only gets better!

E

erikrid2910

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly Jackpot Freerolls are amazing. They give a very nice payout to a freeroll setting. Thanks again to Jackpot Freerolls!

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Laws in USA for on line poker

Have the new laws with online betting changed any of the sites US players can play on now?

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
US player

I have been on BOL and ACR but really i haven't tried any other sites...any other suggestions for sites other than these two?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the following sites:

ACR, BOL. Sportsbetting, Blackchip, Intertops, Bovada (no freerolls though), coinpoker and betcoin.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm building on BOL and BCP (ACR).
Anybody know what the best SNG scene is on ACR? I've been playing some Demand SNGs and some turbos but haven't had much luck... not sure if there is any advice for someone used to double or nothing.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am glad for you that you have found what you need,good luck and success...

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR has a lot of freerolls on demand, I play here for a while and I started to build a bankroll. You can also try 64spades.

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker is a newer site but no freeroll but u can add 1 10 20 dollar to deposit

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is awesome with a freeroll everyday on ACR. Stick around. it only gets better!
This is the light at the end of my tunnel. I was playing almost every BOL freeroll before they killed them off. I quit for a while now I'm making due with the scattered FR's on intertops and ACR.