US Poker room advice?

I

ionized77

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys
I play mostly live poker but want to start playing for income. Doing so on line in the low stakes would be a good start. What sites can u.s. players use that will pay and are easy to get signed up. Any advice is appreciated
Thanks

didem95

didem95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not from the u.s but I noticed intertops is busy during peak hours for the u.s. You should check it out, good UI too.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys
I play mostly live poker but want to start playing for income. Doing so on line in the low stakes would be a good start. What sites can u.s. players use that will pay and are easy to get signed up. Any advice is appreciated
Thanks

If you are playing MTTs, Bovada is by far the number 1 populated site at the moment with the largest guarantees, running many events throughout the day. But, it is anonymous screen names, so you will not know who you are playing against. Cashouts are bout 1 week.

After Bovada there is quite a traffic drop-down, but my 2nd choice would be Black Chip Poker/Americas Card Room (on the same network, but different owners). If you get the debit card withdrawals are like 1 day. The tournys have mostly 2 and 3 hour late registration, but the weekday daily $30 12.5K gtd has a sweet structure.

Carbon traffic has picked up lately, but unfortunately the cashout times have lengthened up a bit to around 2 weeks/1 month. They have more tournaments in count than BCP/ACR, but a lot of them are very small gtds. They are currently running the 2 week OPS Series which is adding many quality gtd MTTs each day during the event.

I

itrade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada is good but they dont have p2p so that can be wellll ugh same with carbon but acr bcp and intertops do

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO and Stud action is very sparse in US accepted sites. As a limit player I have very few opportunites other than NLH.

crusinnn

crusinnn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are playing MTTs, Bovada is by far the number 1 populated site at the moment with the largest guarantees, running many events throughout the day. But, it is anonymous screen names, so you will not know who you are playing against. Cashouts are bout 1 week.

After Bovada there is quite a traffic drop-down, but my 2nd choice would be Black Chip Poker/Americas Card Room (on the same network, but different owners). If you get the debit card withdrawals are like 1 day. The tournys have mostly 2 and 3 hour late registration, but the weekday daily $30 12.5K gtd has a sweet structure.

Carbon traffic has picked up lately, but unfortunately the cashout times have lengthened up a bit to around 2 weeks/1 month. They have more tournaments in count than BCP/ACR, but a lot of them are very small gtds. They are currently running the 2 week OPS Series which is adding many quality gtd MTTs each day during the event.

+1 I know bovada is good but heard good things about black chip.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there.
I would say for tournament structure bovada is hands down the best going for U.S. players today.
As far as lo limit cash and ring games go I would agree with above that black chip poker is pretty solid.
The lo limit games on full flush seem to be pretty soft but the glitches in the software and there lack of customer service would recomend against it.
Carbon is ok for ring games but there withdraw methods suck.
All in all if you dont mind the anonmity of bovada it is one of the best there is out there for games/customer service ad cashouts/deposits.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please help me find poker site for a U.S. Player

I have searched and searched and still have not found a solid winner for a poker site for U.S. players. Found plenty of ones not to play at. I am thinking about getting into online poker and trying to grind it out and build up a bankroll. I will be starting at micro stages. Depositing $50. So any suggestions for websites and why? Any help will be much appreciated.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have searched and searched and still have not found a solid winner for a poker site for U.S. players. Found plenty of ones not to play at. I am thinking about getting into online poker and trying to grind it out and build up a bankroll. I will be starting at micro stages. Depositing $50. So any suggestions for websites and why? Any help will be much appreciated.

I haven't tried all of them, but Bovada gets my vote due to face-up hand histories, CC Freeroll, and no problem cashing out and depositing the check via atm. Reviews here:

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd suggest Carbon, ACR, or Bovada. ACR has rakeback, Bovada has the most fish (what most people say), and Carbon has the best software.

D

DStump

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any of the above but i prefer bovada as well. quick cash outs and great tournaments

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
suggest Carbon.
the three best sites are Carbon/merge, bovada, and Blackchips.
but considering your bankroll.

Bovada you need to start from cash NL5, with 5 times of the buyin, it is Obv too risky, and Bovada is hard to find 1.1 games, because of the traffic.

Carbon, yes, you may start from 1.1 buyin sit n go, it is not hard to find some regular speed tables.

BCP, based on my play experince there, you may play on NL2, but the same thing happens on site's traffic, there are something 5-6 tables , and you need to wait more than 20 -40 minutes till you finding a seat, or reserving a seat from waiting list.

but If you have more bankroll, my first choice is either carbon or Bovada.
if for a normal deposite fro starting from NL10, or NL25, any of these three is Fine.
cos you may start Cash table from both sites and it is not hard to find a table.

T

Triniti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
suggest Carbon.
the three best sites are Carbon/merge, bovada, and Blackchips.
but considering your bankroll.

Bovada you need to start from cash NL5, with 5 times of the buyin, it is Obv too risky,
qdy5
qduf
and Bovada is hard to find 1.1 games, because of the traffic.

Carbon, yes, you may start from 1.1 buyin sit n go, it is not hard to find some regular speed tables.

BCP, based on my play experince there, you may play on NL2, but the same thing happens on site's traffic,
qdy4
qdy6
there are something 5-6 tables , and you need to wait more than 20 -40 minutes till you finding a seat, or reserving a seat from waiting list.

I would add AmericasCardroom (is in the same network with BCP).

And will agree with XXPXXP. Bovada seems to be a leader now with great traffic (if you are not against anonymous tables).
Carbon is solid and reputable room.

So just try these options and you'll find the best for you.

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada and Carbon are the most established,and BLACK CHIP is up and coming I would go to rake the rake.com before I signed up with any site and check out your options as far as signing through them.

P

PokerBoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seals with Clubs. Not sure if it is a good room but still. It is an option for all US players (if you are not against using bitcoins).
Personally I don't trust bitcoins ))

R

ryangray420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learned that black chip/acr and bovada is the best online sites for us players I play on all.

C

cahartattack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Site to move to for US Player?

I am a US player who is looking to move to a new site after Pokerhost was purchased by EPN. I had rakeback and would like somewhere I can get:

- A decent rakeback
- First deposit bonus
- Preferably (but not a deal breaker) be able to use PT4

Any suggestions?

FullGainer271

FullGainer271

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing

I moved to CarbonPoker since Black Friday. They have sign up bonus, you can use PokerTracker4, and you can get rakeback in the form of VIP points for tourneys I think. ( I dont have RB on this site). I had no luck using prepaid debit visa to deposit, so I used western union and sent to person they said. I was leary but it worked. Hope this helps....

masondub

masondub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Bovada and America's Cardroom/Black Chip Poker

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Carbons/Aced (Merge) VIP points are now a joke and they don't offer rakeback. The VIP system use to be okay since they had tiers and exchangeable VIP to cash but they no longer offer either of those and you are now forced to use the VIP on Special tournaments with a buy in of $11 or greater.

ACR/BCP (WPN) has a VIP point system as well but you can contact Customer support and they will switch it from VIP to rakeback 27% I believe but all their ring game tables are BEAST tables they've recently updates the beast so it's not taking 70% of the pot anymore but it still takes some that adds up and the odds of winning the BEAST are very slim. Also WPN has barely any tournaments running and they are ughh...

Bovada, is probably the best place to go I don't like the anonymous feature and PT4 won't work there because of it. They have a welcome bonus I believe and a VIP system not sure about Rakeback. Extremely quick cash outs.

JuicyStakes poker offers a no deposit bonus (I think) along with up to 36% rake back however the site is iffy and withdraws require a FEE. Not sure about the speed of the withdraws.

R

rw11687

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Americas Cardroom. I havent deposited in months, so I dont know their current bonus offerings, nor do I know their rakeback. But I do like the UI and there are a variety of games all the time. SNGs dont take long to fill and you will always find a cash game to play in.

I used to play Carbon but never took a strong liking to it for some reason. I just recently downloaded Full Flush and have been impressed so far.

C

cahartattack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice guys. After going around and checking out a lot of the sites and the options, I chose ACR. I hope it is a good one but I couldn't say no to really the only "reputable" site I could find with rakeback. Not to mention I kind of fell in love with the beast and sit N crush promotions lol.

I am on Pokerhost right now (Full Flush) and just don't like how tough it is to find a selection of games and the tourney choices are just terrible, albeit they do have some great overlays. I may keep a little stash there just for the tournies, they just aren't a site I want to invest a lot of time in because I know my time can get paid for a little bit better somewhere else :p.

Last edited:
S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Americas Cardroom. I havent deposited in months, so I dont know their current bonus offerings, nor do I know their rakeback. But I do like the UI and there are a variety of games all the time. SNGs dont take long to fill and you will always find a cash game to play in.

I used to play Carbon but never took a strong liking to it for some reason. I just recently downloaded Full Flush and have been impressed so far.

I play a lot there too, and i like it ok for now. BUT i disagree about the Sitngo's. They usually take Long to fill , it seems most of the time. and , in the evening,you can wait a long while for some to fill.I wish they offered more Omaha tourneys also, but I agree, its a better place to play then Full Flush for now.I like Bovada also.

P

PokerBoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice guys. After going around and checking out a lot of the sites and the options, I chose ACR. I hope it is a good one but I couldn't say no to really the only "reputable" site I could find with rakeback.
_ehoAQ
q_doAQ
Not to mention I kind of fell in love with the beast and sit N crush promotions lol.

I am on Pokerhost right now (Full Flush) and just don't like how tough it is to find a selection of games and the tourney choices are just terrible, albeit they do have some great overlays.
vWtuAQ
gg68df
I may keep a little stash there just for the tournies, they just aren't a site I want to invest a lot of time in because I know my time can get paid for a little bit better somewhere else :p.

ACR is a good choice imo.

I would recommend to try Carbon and Bovada if you'll feel a lack of traffic on ACR.

You will not be able to use PT4 on Bovada but their cashout terms are really the fastest among all US rooms now.