US players?

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you ever consider moving from your home state to play online in NJ, LV, or canada? Also could anybody in NJ and LV comment on the amount of traffic you see on the sites in your state and the limits that have the most traffic?

M

Millways

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In all honesty, you couldn't pay me to move to NJ. :p I used to live there and i visit there a few times a year but no way in hell I'd move back there. If playing online there meant i was making over 100 grand a year auto-piloting tables, i still wouldn't move there...I hope that didn't offend anyone....

But if you want some good hard stats on the action at the NJ online sites and a comparison to other online sites check out http://www.pokerscout.com/ I can't imagine the traffic is very high compared to other sites.

i stumbled across this site recently when i was trying to get some statistics on different sites. I'm not sure how accurate there info is or even where they get it from, but it is cool to look at and ponder.

To reiterate, I can think of a thousand places i would live to play poker, NJ is no where on that list...To each their own.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would you ever consider moving from your home state to play online in NJ, LV, or Canada? Also could anybody in NJ and LV comment on the amount of traffic you see on the sites in your state and the limits that have the most traffic?

If I was 4-5 years younger, (I am only 26) but if I was 21ish / Single / Degree done / and I had a friend who wanted to go, sure.

But I can't do that now.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would live in henderson to play in vegas for sure maybe will someday

D

DVFreewill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas seems like a better option than NJ unless you're willing to wait for more states to legalize online poker.