US Luvin Poker Deposit?

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone been able to successfully Deposit on Luving poker via visa that is from the United states. Im not having much luck and wanted to join the team league competion they have going on there..

WinJStar

WinJStar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely recommend Western Union to get funds on and off. It is fast and easy with no hassle of verification. LP pays for all fees on cash outs. Pic Club is an option, wire transfer and some Visas work.

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank You, Dont really play higher stakes and paying 14 bucks to put min Western Union Deposit (100) on there doesn't sit well with me. I am not going to pay a fee to put money on their site so they can make more money from my money that doesn't sit well with me, guess ill just pass on it for now thanks for the info.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Luvin Poker? First I've heard of it, so I Googled it. Not sure I would want to make a deposit there (just because I'm unfamiliar), but they do have a Quantum Photon Shuffler...:eek: :p

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of my former forums, Railbirds, runs all of their buyins on this site. I don't know anything about it, so I have avoided joining.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I did see that they are part of the Everleaf network. But still gotta lol @ their 'shuffler'. :D

Last edited:
pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have several $5 freerolls a day there. The dealer says out loud -"it's your turn". It scared the crap out of me the 1st time I heard it. :eek:

Last edited:
WinJStar

WinJStar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We have been a community for over 6 years and a card room for 2 1/2. You can customize all of your options and turn off the dealer chat. Haha, the dealer chat is awful! One of my fun and favorite little features is if you run your mouse over the dealer you can push him and get a new one.

New software is being released next month. We are very excited about it, We have a flash version now, but the update will include a downloadable mac client.