Originally Posted by vvanns
Definitly agree with you on the tournaments!
WHat happened in Riga? I went to the one in Tallinn last June and it was fine, very nice atmosphere and good structure.
The long story: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...93&postcount=1
- Tournament Director made an extra rule: no following on other tables during bubble
- Rule was not enforced, except in TV table -> I bust out after over 70 minutes of bubble play
- After tournament, TD lies about multiple matters about the matter and after that goes behind "TD's decisions are final"-clause
- Unibet promises to take matter into investigation -> they just post that they're not responsible about anything what happens in Unibet Open and also claimed that nothing happened that would have given any advantage to any player during bubble
- After this Unibet turn dead silent and poker forums
associated with them start to censor discussion about the matter
Tournament and side program itself would probably have been rather pleasant, but with this atrocity I would count it to be worst poker experince I ever had in whole 10 years of time I've played live and online.