Ultimate Bet refused my image

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So now that UB allows avatars I submitted the cc image, the same one I have on stars and same one suggested in the contest thread and they just emailed me back refusing it. Has anyone else either successfully got it up or been declined?

Dagon7

Dagon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know

I submitted my boba avatar and after three days, no boba and no refusal, the free rolls are so far and few between I haven't checked back in a couple o days.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i havent tried as of yet, but have you tried to contact their support? it couldnt hurt to try that.

cgeringer

cgeringer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had the same problem....I uploaded an image for UB. I was told it would take 48 hours for it to appear. It's been over a week now and I can't see mine or other players uploaded images.

I talked to UB's ' live support' about it, but all they told me was they only deal with deposit related issues and I would have to email them about it. Isn't support supposed to help with any kind of issue?

Either way, my uploaded image has not appeared yet.....

jimboliah

jimboliah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, I uploaded mine two weeks ago and nothing. No answer to emails about it either

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh they responded to me but refused it. In the list one of the reasons for rejection is advertisements so maybe they consider it one. Pretty dumb if you ask me.

KingQuadDaddy

KingQuadDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They refused mine too....tried using the CC avatar that I have for pokerstars.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I got mine, I used this
attachment.php
and it was there the next day, it depends which person you get I suppose, my suggestion is to try again, maybe you will get a different staff member who will allow it, I doubt that they will ban anyone for continually submitting the same avatar.

nccali

nccali

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I got mine, I used this
attachment.php
and it was there the next day, it depends which person you get I suppose, my suggestion is to try again, maybe you will get a different staff member who will allow it, I doubt that they will ban anyone for continually submitting the same avatar.

I used the same one and got refused twice....i tried another one haven't recived any word on that 1 yet ..
the first 1 ui tryied wasCCpsAvaTxt
and the 2'nd (no replie as of yet) wasForums

nccali

nccali

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw Zorba's the other day in a game there(think it was the OFC. freeroll that CC won...)..and was Pissed because the avatari is the same one that they rejected me for twice...???..???

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Im just wondering now maybe because I already have it that they wont let anyone else have it, or whether I am going to be asked to submit a new one.

cgeringer

cgeringer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UB finally emailed me back....said they couldn't find my avatar request under my poker name, so I should submit it again and it should appear in 48 hours. It's almost been 48 hours, and still no avatar.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So now that UB allows avatars I submitted the cc image, the same one I have on stars and same one suggested in the contest thread and they just emailed me back refusing it. Has anyone else either successfully got it up or been declined?
I just spotted this post Pooffy.
I recently had a similar refusal,to use the exact same CC avatar,on the partypoker site.:(
Their initial reasons were that they do not allow images which are,"Offensive,Obscene,Hateful,or Bigoted":eek::confused:
After firing a few fffff's into them,by email,they then decided,it was because it was classed as advertising.:p to them.

colquhounx

colquhounx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i,dont,understand,why,you,are,not,allowed,to,change,your,avatar,more
than,once?could,someone,explain,the,reasoning,behind,this?

T

terry95hawthorne

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new UB support sucks. Had good things to say til they merged and tried talking to support after that.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tried a picture of my son and I twice. they refused it both times.