Ultima Poker

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, did somebody try this poker room? They offer 10 usd no deposit. They haven't got to much players.
Every they there us 100 USD freeroll with arround 200 players.
So did somebody try it? Or better question :) did somebody deposit or aithdraa money to/from this poker room?
Thank you for information

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is a very strange room. I read reviews about it, players complain about bots.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard the name of this poker room, but I have no more information.Excuse me...

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly I tried it when it launched immediately, almost no players and I smelled something strange there. In the freerolls about to bubble burst I couldnt win a hand. So many hands cracked, so many retarded runouts. It might have been variance but the site smells for me forever, and I will never ever play there again. I rather chose the trusted bigger sites.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I registered in this poker room and I recieved 5 USD cash and 5 USD in tournament tickets after verification of the account.
So tonight I will try to play some tournaments and I after few days I will try to make minimal deposit and minimal withdraw if everything is ok.
I will let you know.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, I registered in this poker room and I recieved 5 USD cash and 5 USD in tournament tickets after verification of the account.
So tonight I will try to play some tournaments and I after few days I will try to make minimal deposit and minimal withdraw if everything is ok.
I will let you know.

That's mighty nice! Good luck.

Unfortunately, nobody in the US can play on this site. Too bad. I liked the look of the poker client.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have received a nodeposit, and then deposit, and the withdraw money. Very low level players, especially in the early stages of a tournament.