UB no more bonus dollars after 90days

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to our terms and conditions, bonus dollars expire 90 days after they were credited.
WTF i say, and they did this in April of 2009...
No email saying that at all......

And i get this
We understand your frustration.However We reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute the rewards or the Program at any time with or without notice. Required point levels to redeem rewards are subject to change with or without notice.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was this bonus from a deposit, or some other promotion...just checked, my deposit bonus is gone, well I'm never playing table games there again. The unexpiring bonus was the only good thing about UB.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, they told me when I asked where my bonus dollars went that they expire after 90 days. Well, I've been redeeming them for over a year, so that's BS. However, I saw where you can redeem your points for cash, which I think is new. They let me redeem 1429 points for $10. It looks like I can do this once a month, but we will see.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The points for cash has beeen there, I was thinking of going for the 500 status points it takes to qualify for trading 0.7c/point this month, but no way its worth it without clearing some bonus.

KoRnholio

KoRnholio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only rarely play on UB, but this doesn't surprise me. Of the big name sites, they often seem to be the one that actually uses those quasi-shady aspects of the terms and conditions to squeeze more money out of players. I hate to jump on the UB bashing bandwagon, but their track record just keeps getting worse.

I've had hundreds of dollars in uncleared bonuses on UB for years now. I logged in just now to see if they are still there, but the cashier page never finishes loading for some reason.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't DL'd/played on UB since they switched to Cereus. This news makes me thankful that I didn't.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send them emails on it....
i will keep posting it on twitter.....
My BDs were to a IB promotion, were part of the promotion....
I took it up with the site i got the IB promotion from, i will have to wait to see what the admins have to say....
P.S i am posting were i can....

Last edited:
serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no bonuses to lose at UB, but I will Tweet your story nonetheless.

We poker players must stick together when the sites try these bankhanded maneuvers to squeeze more money from their player base.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no bonuses to lose at UB, but I will Tweet your story nonetheless.

We poker players must stick together when the sites try these bankhanded maneuvers to squeeze more money from their player base.
Right on, and thanks....

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why would anyone play at UB in the first place?

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nooooooo....

I had a $50 bonus that I was planning to clear later in the year, now gone...

Ultimate way to pisss off your customer base...

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was this bonus from a deposit, or some other promotion...just checked, my deposit bonus is gone, well I'm never playing table games there again. The unexpiring bonus was the only good thing about UB.

I'm with ya I think I had like $81 bonus dollars left. My last conversion of B$ was 2009-05-24 19:42:07. Oh and BTW it was 12/08/2008 that I deposited and received the bonus dollars.

I will be composing an email. All sites that I have bonus money tied up on give me the expiration date of the bonus. I have never ever seen a bonus expire at UB or never had the bonus $ disappear--until now.

I will be composing an email soon.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just checked and my bonus is gone. Only had +/-20 but you would think that they would have told you. Don't you think that if they told people they would have played there more to clear the bonus and generated rake for UB? I will be sending a e-mail and I hope everyone else does also.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pitiful ... :( ... but there will certainly be repercussions for doing this.

Hope Phil and Annie are still proud to plaster their faces on THIS one ... :p

Cereusly ... screwed up.

C

chapstick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to our terms and conditions, bonus dollars expire 90 days after they were credited.
WTF i say, and they did this in April of 2009...
No email saying that at all......

And i get this
We understand your frustration.However We reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute the rewards or the Program at any time with or without notice. Required point levels to redeem rewards are subject to change with or without notice.

Im cashing out on Ub, that site is a joke.

S

sonny1936

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude I quit UB after a while becuase I noticed some fishy stuff with them. I got to the 200/400 tables a while back and it almost seemed rigged(no joke). then i saw on 60 minutes it was . i do not play there anymore.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ub

I never was a big fan of going after bonus money,but I feel for you guys that got stiffed.Ub is surely going to lose on this bright idea!Cake and skins will prolly take even more of their customers.Get a clue UB!

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even sent them an email saying that they would lose customers, once they see there BDs are gone,, then for July if you have player stats you can take your points and get 10.00 bucks... F that i want my BDs back......

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im already legend this month but still clearing a bonus, would suck if it expires after 3 months

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute bonus disappeared too.....

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My BDs are still on AP....
I can't even think, of how many emails UB is getting a day...

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My BDs are still on AP....
I can't even think, of how many emails UB is getting a day...

Considering that they seem to be replying with canned e-mails, it won't be much for them to rip off the customer and send a near automated e-mail ... :(

Seems AP and UB are digging themselves a hole they will never be able to crawl out of. After the OFC event later this month, I think it's time for me to uninstall AP and UB. If they don't care about their customers, guess I won't miss playing there. ... :p

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bonus dollars, albeit a small amount, was really my only motivation to play a consistent amount on that site, and now that they are gone and considering they gave no warning and I found out via CC about this, I see little reason to continue playing there.... cheating scandal, $8 fee to issue a check, I've hated the tourney/sng lobby software since Cereus.... this site continues to blow chunks. How long can they stay in business while consistently screwing their customers?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess they did the same thing at AP to
  • All pending BONUS DOLLARS will expire 90 days from the date of issue and will be forfeited if not released within this period.
  • Players who receive a subsequent bonus before releasing an earlier bonus will need to completely release their original bonus before being able to release the second bonus. The original 90-day expiry dates will remain intact.

P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is bullsh**. I Had like 900 bonus dollars. I am really pissed. They didnt tell me this when i deposited my money.

I wish i could change the rules in the middle of the game.