U,S. Poker Sites

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else have an issue with the poker sites that claim to welcome U.S. players but when you register and go on you find out that it won't let you play or if it does it won't let you cash out unless you live in a specific state???? Is this crazy or what? don't advertise being a poker site that welcomes U.S. players unless you welcome us all is what my opinion is. what are your thoughts.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else have an issue with the poker sites that claim to welcome U.S. players but when you register and go on you find out that it won't let you play or if it does it won't let you cash out unless you live in a specific state???? Is this crazy or what? don't advertise being a poker site that welcomes U.S. players unless you welcome us all is what my opinion is. what are your thoughts.

Sites like wsop.com and Borgata are regulated by state, so in accordance with the law you can only legally play these sites when you are within the state limitations(Nevada, New Jersey, etc).

Try BetOnline, ignition, or ACR. All 3 of these sites welcome US players from all states.