trouble downloading ft update?

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else get the update this morning? I did and when I try to download it, It acts like it wants to start downloading but then says cant download update try again later. It has been about an hour and still doing it.

B

bobsay225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no problem I read this opened the client and went right thru maybe try it again....

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get this occasionally on my Win7 PC. Basically I just end up going directly to their website and downloading from there.

L

lobsterbud12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got the update, but no problem opening it up.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea was afraid it was just me. Still not working I emailed ft but who knows how long they will take to get back. WV? you said sometimes you download directly from the site? I was having trouble finding where to do that on their site. You remember what section updates would be in?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just get the full client like you were d/l for the 1st time. It will be the most up to date version with no update required.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx trying that now

worked like a charm! thx very much WV!

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often have problems downloading the update too unless I leave it until the next day. If you're in a hurry, wipe FT from your comp, go to the main site and re-load. Takes ten mins but its a guaranteed solution if you're impatient to get back on.

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unload the program from you computer then download the update from the website , I've had this problem before and that what I did to get the update

R

rozzz5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was fine for me too. Does anyone know what changes were included in the update.