Tricking online poker

S

superpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i was wondering what chance have any online poker player to cheat using a kind of software or program.I have seen on you tube a lot of videos who show how to cheat and i have to say some of them are not believeable but u never know.Did everyone heard or seen something like that?

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is lots of that type of software around, all of it fake. Think about it, if you had a system to see someone elses hole cards would you sell it for 20bucks ?

In fact most of the time all your getting is a nasty little virus or keylogger.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're all hoaxes.
Some people even sell bogus cheating software, which is either an attempt at stealing your credit card information, or their software monitors your computer so it can do bad things (like steal names and passwords, or reveal your hole cards to others).

Because only limited information is sent to your computer during play there is simply nothing for the cheater software to decipher.

----------------------

Now, there is some illegal software that uses a group database to get information on other players. That is, this software watches millions of games and can tell you how often people raise pre-flop, how often they c-bet, how often they win at showdown, etc. So you have information on players that you did not gather. This is illegal.

Don't confuse this with legal software like Hold'Em Manager and PokerTracker 3, which record & display everything that people have done while you were at the table. These programs will also display the cards that a player mucked at showdown (which it retrieves from the hand history).

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't listen to these guys. Just ship me $50 and I'll get you the good stuff. ;)

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will hook you up for $30
Same stuff Hillbilly has just a better price.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can give you something to install for free.

(It'd cost you $100 to remove it though)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a girlfriend pretty much tell me something similar many years ago.

S

superpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I smell a little bit cheating from u guys who want to sell me this kind of stuff ( lol ), i will stick to my poker style based on skils and maybe the most important fact ,,no cash deposit from my bank card,, just freerols tournnaments ,satellites, etc and i will not regret if i lose cash.I was able to win about 1500$ using this strategy after about 10 mounth playing online,i know it is not much but u can say it is a not bad start for a biginner.I just cannot top up my poker wallet if i know someone can trick me using x software even it`s a small chance to be real.I dont take the risk.