TRB1965's August Full Tilt Challenges
The purpose of this blog is to keep track of the challenges I have set for my self of the month of August on Full Tilt Poker
. I'm not going to call them goals because some of them are a little too open ended to be called goals. Some of these I started late in July and I am carrying them forward into August.
1) Full Tilt's "Biggest Bonus Ever"
- I don't think I can gain 1,667 Full Tilt Points (base points not modified by happy hour), mantain good bankroll management, and maintain my low multi-table comfort level all at the same time. But, I will be playing a lot (particularly in the first week of month while I'm on vacation.) I'll be tracking the FTP I've earned toward this promotion and the amount of the $100 bonus cleared as well as the impact on my bankroll.
2) Full Tilt Poker Academy Challenges
- I'll try to clear at least 3 of the challenges (meaning complete them 10 times) as well as make progress toward several of the others (meaning complete tasks related to them.) I'll be tracking my challenge clearance, Academy Credits earned, and the impact on my bankroll.
3) Ironman One-A-Day
- Earn a minimum of one Full Tilt Point (base not modified by happy hour) per day to qualify for the one-a-day challenge. I'll be tracking daily progress as well as the impact on my bankroll.
4) Ironman Bronze Status
- Earning 50 Full Tilt Points (base not modified by happy hour) a day for 20 days may be beyond my reach given that on days I work, I can only play for a couple of hours maximum. Earning 100 Full Tilt Points a day for 15 days may simply be beyond my bankroll. However, I am off work on vacation for the first 9 days of the month and plan to play a lot on those 9 days. I'll be keeping an eye to my daily points earned and then trying to determine if it is possible to take a shot a Bronze Iron Man Status.
5) Overall Full Tilt Point Count
- Not really a clear goal on this, but I would like to take this total and run it up a good deal this month. After all, I need to get started on earning the 6 million points for the Mini-Cooper!
Note that the bankroll progress calculations may well overlap and my play in a single session may count toward several different categories. I will try to keep all calculation accuarate to the challange so I can know the impact of that challenge on my bankroll.