Top 5 hands - USA ACR

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is top 5 hands in no particular order, played on ACR by every USA player I have seen:

any ace rag
anything with a king in it
anything with a queen in it
anything suited
any offsuit hand with a picture card

All the above hands are good to go, insta call for 200 big blind shoves.

Looks a little bit different to my chart I use for top 5 hands.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha good one. Yeah ACR has a lot of bad beats but so does any other site so there's not really anything any of us can do.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be thankful for this.. are you just stating a fact? I hope this isn't a complaint- otherwise who are you supposed to make money off if not players playing these "top" hands ?

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like my local card room too. Except there they like to limp AA and shove Ace rag lol.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Might do a video on this, top 2000 worst players I have seen on ACR. Gees it would be some entertaining footage. Could of got some just then when I got shoved on with j2s for 230 big blinds when their 2 hit the flop lowest pair. Just the standard USA play.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have worked it out, apparently any allin by a non american is an automatic call if u are american.also, if u have any picture card u must call even if it is for your tournament life
you must pray when you call 278 big blind allins preflop when you have k10 offsuit or a7suited that you hit a miracle.
I totally worked out USA poker now. It is all about HOPING.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WORST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worse than Brasillians on pokerstars, congrats USA.

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha. It is really interesting. You should check out BetOnline then lol

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So what you're saying is.... you're winning tons of money from the soft players on ACR?

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could win a hand on there.Seems my aces kings ak aq aj etc are certainly no match for the likes of 94 9toff, q3 k4.
I only play 10 cent and freerolls now until ACR stop rewarding these pathetic players everytime.
I know in the end it is supposed to come back to the better player but I can't ever see that happening on ACR. I go in with best hand 100% when I shove allin. So far this year, my stats show I have won 3.4% of the hands I was in front. Awesome!
Maybe I need to change countries to America and put a blindfold on and start playing. Maybe then I will win a hand.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does seem as if hands are made more frequently on ACR than actual odds should dictate. It's crazy.

Animylgamer

Animylgamer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Don't hate the player, hate the predictable 'RNG' algorithm"

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now down to 3.2% win ratio from 54 days of poker when going in with the best hand.kings queens and ak all rubbish on this site.
time to change the strategy, now folding above 3 hands preflop automatic, playing junk only.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The latest craze I have noticed is QJ. Blows my mind how many times they are calling pre 3-4 bets with it. It is very close to A-10 You might flop top pair on raised pot but how good are you? Usually not very....

D

DABNE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR - do not use

ACR is a joke. I see that they are also the same site as Tiger Gaming and they changed the deposit formats there too. So now they charge a 6.5% fee for depositing. That is robbery.

Absolutely no reason for that fee. - That is pure goungin. Now of the REPUTABLE sites do that.

I now have deleted both Tiger Gaming and also ACR.

These are dangerous sites and practices are highly questionable.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is a joke. I see that they are also the same site as Tiger Gaming and they changed the deposit formats there too. So now they charge a 6.5% fee for depositing. That is robbery.

Absolutely no reason for that fee. - That is pure goungin. Now of the REPUTABLE sites do that.

I now have deleted both Tiger Gaming and also ACR.

These are dangerous sites and practices are highly questionable.

I don't know much about Tiger Gaming, but I don't think they have anything to do with ACR.

A quick look on their website shows they have very similar promotions to those offered by BetOnline and Sportsbetting, so they are probably part of that network.

https://www.tigergaming.com/poker
https://www.betonline.ag/poker

ACR does not charge a fee for deposits, though banks, bitcoin services, etc, may charge fees.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Blows, full of cheats and bots and their own players that never lose.Trust me after 68 days of losing 96% of my hands when in front, you do the maths on whether those stats are realistic? I bet you 1 trillion bitcoin that it isn't.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands