Today's poker

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker today, has been played by a more diverse range of players since its online popularization. I will never consider myself an experienced player, since I have never reached 25% of my main goals in poker. But I see that more and more players come aggressive on and gambling more their odds. Are we going to reach a bubble burst where luck will be the main advantage?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker

luck is just luck, knowing how to play is also important, is not that how you explain why the best players are always at a final table? ... it's not just luck!

:driver::driver::driver:

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now in many aggressive poker players that play for good luck. Keep playing your game and as said above: "it is important to know how to play." Do not pay attention to the actions of the new fish, you catch them.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I've also observed this phenomenon, but don't believe that this thing with the bubble will happen ever. Yes, sometimes luck is not on your side, but in the long run, if you keep your patience and have enough skills, you should be able to reach more and more of your goals.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The great players do not establish their strategies in luck ... these players establish their strategy based on their abilities, in their readings of the villains, in the calculation of probabilities and statistics ... these are virtues that in the medium and long time gives them their fruits ... They also lose a hand ... that's normal ... remember that there is also the variance in poker ...!

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should always try to be against the trends ... this is the great secret of poker !! It sounds easy but this is undoubtedly the most difficult task ...