Ticket inactive in validation24h

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today i entered a freroom, where the prize was 5x 6.60 ticket. A great prize, but all illusion, total disappointment, because in the end the prize cannot be used in any tournament, at any time, you cannot use it in the way you want! In your opinion, are tickets valid, with entry to a single tournament and a good prize? imagine a situation where you spend almost 8 hours playing and suddenly your prize and an immediate entry to an upcoming tournament! impossible to play at a high level in this situation!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today i entered a freroom, where the prize was 5x 6.60 ticket. A great prize, but all illusion, total disappointment, because in the end the prize cannot be used in any tournament, at any time, you cannot use it in the way you want! In your opinion, are tickets valid, with entry to a single tournament and a good prize? imagine a situation where you spend almost 8 hours playing and suddenly your prize and an immediate entry to an upcoming tournament! impossible to play at a high level in this situation!
hi hi maikian :ciao:
this is pokerstars?
i just finish play an event, i win sunday storm ticket!!!
i so excited!!!
1 million gtd & top prize is 100k us$
if win
i shall buy a beer - for ALL in wonderful cardschat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blond.jpg

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Makian,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be informed that we have exchanged your ticket for 6.6 tournament dollars (its value). We hope this allows you to make better use of it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this matter!

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
Alexander,

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Makian,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be informed that we have exchanged your ticket for 6.6 tournament dollars (its value). We hope this allows you to make better use of it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this matter!

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
Alexander,
Fair!