Chips
i like it, but i like the GG emotes better though

P

panaloto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else think that Pokerstars joining this fad of lobbing stuff at your fellow players is wrong?

It demeans a sport to me.

Some players even use it to distract you and piss you off to affect your decisions.

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m not a fan. Doesn’t bother me & ive never used it but I definitely wouldn’t be upset if it disappeared

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That varies in the players some are entertained or others do not like it but you have the option in the configuration of having it or not

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pay no attention to this myself either - there's enough going on in the game without adding yet something else.

UM3SH

UM3SH

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very distracting and annoying. PokerStar should remove the option of throwables.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone else think that Pokerstars joining this fad of lobbing stuff at your fellow players is wrong?

It demeans a sport to me.

I think all of the pitchers are funny, and this is being a status item, because to win some pitchers you have to win a lot.

:star::laugh::laugh::laugh:

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars really does need to hire some new people in their promotions department.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars doesn't want to be lagged behind by design advancements on other sites.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Does anyone else think that Pokerstars joining this trend of throwing things at your teammates is wrong?

A sport degrades me.
In general lines it is what fashion proposes, being childish, aggressive, without dialogue, little empathy, other qualities. The situation also depends. There are some tournaments that get very annoying due to the abuse of the players, suddenly the whole table is pulling at the same time. Beyond these particular cases for me it is not annoying.

Disable it in the configuration ...

Thanks, good to know for when you need to disable it!