Synchronized breaks

teabagger357

teabagger357

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just curios how many people like the new syncronized breaks at Fulltilt. I really like it the way it was before. It seems to through me off when breaks are 5 or 10 minutes into a tourney Multitabling or not. what do you all think?

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i like the sync'd breaks cuz..theyre sync'd

tgarner

tgarner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them because I know I can take a leak, stretch my legs, get a drink or whatever once an hour without missing any hands.

teabagger357

teabagger357

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
breaks

Yeah I seemed to manage before the changed to them, maybe I missed and hand or to but usually does not matter.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get a laptop so you can shit and still play your hands.

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was skeptical at first, but really enjoy the sync'd breaks a lot better. Especially when playing in multiple tourneys at once of course. It did feel kinda stupid taking a break 10 minutes into a game that started at :45 at first, but I got used to it quickly.

O

OneMoreBust

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I didnt multi-table, it would suck.

I multi-table, it rocks :p

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol nasty.

personally i really like these synched breaks. especially for when i multi table

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the synchronized breaks. We need some of the other sites to do the same. I play more than one site at a time, sometimes. For those times, Stars, Cake, bodog and others need to add the same break times.

sky4ever

sky4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you kiddin'? synchronized breaks is one of the best ideas fulltilt ever came up with.Now, if I`m multi-tabtabling MTTs, I can run make a sandwich, take a leak, empty my ashtray, and so on
@keaton - I think there`s not much time until the other poker rooms will catch on and implement this

teabagger357

teabagger357

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the synchronized breaks. We need some of the other sites to do the same. I play more than one site at a time, sometimes. For those times, Stars, Cake, Bodog and others need to add the same break times.

They probably will follow suit soon.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not really to keen on the new break system they have on full tilt.
I am so used to planning on a hour play time that it is taking me time getting used to it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate it because I am usually also playing at pokerstars - so now I never get a break at all since they never happen at the same time. At least before you would get 3 or 4 minutes every hour.

C

carpeamentum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it because I am usually also playing at Pokerstars - so now I never get a break at all since they never happen at the same time. At least before you would get 3 or 4 minutes every hour.

You just need to get Pokerstars to synchronize their breaks with FT. :)

teabagger357

teabagger357

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
syncro breaks

Stars will probably do it five minutes before or after just to be asses. lol