swcpoker.eu

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to post here and let you all know that I downloaded swcpoker.eu Sunday and it's no different than any other site. At least US players can play there. They have a lot of 5 chip freerolls going on. I places 5th in one awhile ago. Seen a small MTT on there I can use that little bit to enter. Maybe I can slowly build a BR there.

X

XGoodfella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Papa what's your handle?

Hey papac open up the lobbie Chat and find xgoodfella I will tranfer you over some chips and get you started

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey papac open up the lobbie Chat and find xgoodfella I will tranfer you over some chips and get you started

Nice papac! Turn it into a million.

I'd like to add they have an excellent selection of games. Maybe I will see you Papac, let's play some big O. I thought about learning to play open faced chinese poker or whatever it is, but it just looks like you flip the whole deck over and play the match game or something. Looks a little daunting lol.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies. ScooperNova I'm sure we can play in some together. It's so small I know we will get to the same table at the same time. What is your screename on there. I'm BadDog. XGoodfella that would be great if you are sure about that. But don't know how to open that chat. I have a good online friend who played at SwC before it closed, and he transferred me some then, and was able to play him back in 2 week. I feel like I'm good enough of a player to win more on there. So just let me know.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
XGoodfella I checked and you are not online yet. My handle is BadDog

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing for sure, I will be glad when there is enough players so some cash games. For that matter, I will be glad when there is enough players who like these different games. There are many I would like to play. But not enough players yet. I'll just keep playing the freerolls and the MTTs I can buy into. I'm really not doing to bad to have started with freerolls

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One thing for sure, I will be glad when there is enough players so some cash games. For that matter, I will be glad when there is enough players who like these different games. There are many I would like to play. But not enough players yet. I'll just keep playing the freerolls and the MTTs I can buy into. I'm really not doing to bad to have started with freerolls

I haven't been on there in a while. I'm pretty sure I'm bReignStorm on there. I won a HORSE free roll once. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll see you there soon.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm only playing at this site today. Cashed in 3 freerolls already. It's not much, but I build them up a little and put the chips into a bigger buyin. Then when I win more, I'm just going to keep going higher. If I bust, I'll just start over lool Oh and one of the freerolls was a Big O and I never win at those.

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info i thought they where closed i used to play their a lot i guess i will try again then.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play at the old seals often,,,,,, but i lost all my chips wehn they closed and i moved my bitcoin to betcoin, then i lost them befoer the new seals opened lol..... well GL TO U ,, i looked at it and its jsut not the same anymore there rt now.....gl to u tho;)

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to bring this tread back out, because I have been playing there for awhile now, and I really find it fun to play in those 5 chip freerolls. I've won a little here and there, and when I get 2 chips, I try one of the 2 chip 30 GTD or 45 GTD. But I never seem to be able to get into the money until today. I won the 30 GTD and I now have 14 chips, so I guess I will take 5 of them and try to win a bigger one.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to post here again because I'm really having fun at SwC. For awhile there I was just going up and down. I could win a little bit at the freerolls and when I got 2 chips I would play one of the 2 chip buy ins for 30 or 45 chip GTDs Well yesterday I won the 45 GTD and 2 hours later I took 5 chips and entered a 120 GTD and won that one too. So now I have almost 68 chips, which are worth about $10. I have not looked that up, but my friend Matt, who got me to playing at Seals in the first place awhile back, told me that 100 chips are worth about $20. Anyway, the site is real fun to play on.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Going to post here again because I'm really having fun at SwC. For awhile there I was just going up and down. I could win a little bit at the freerolls and when I got 2 chips I would play one of the 2 chip buy ins for 30 or 45 chip GTDs Well yesterday I won the 45 GTD and 2 hours later I took 5 chips and entered a 120 GTD and won that one too. So now I have almost 68 chips, which are worth about $10. I have not looked that up, but my friend Matt, who got me to playing at Seals in the first place awhile back, told me that 100 chips are worth about $20. Anyway, the site is real fun to play on.

Sweet! I have tried it and had fun as I mentioned before. I love playing the mix of games they have. Good luck in your quest for poker world dominance!!!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really getting to like the site. I have about 75 chips, which my friend Mat said 100 were worth $20. I'll be glad when there are enough players for cash games. I set down at a 0.02/0.4 table and won 2 1/2 chips. We all played for about 2 hours and then it broke up. I just think the site is cool and fun to play at. It don't take long to build up 2 chips so you can get into a 2 chip 30 or 45 GTD. I really wish more players would come and check out the site. Anyway GL to you.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to bring this tread back out and start posting my wins in here. Right now I have 115 chips. A chip is worth almost $.50. I started out playing the 5 chip freerolls running all day and night. So every time I would get to 2 chips I would play in one of the 2 chip 30 or 45 GTDs Since then I've played in some 5 and 10 chip buyins. Just wanted to let you all know, the site is pretty cool, and there is money to be made on there. Here is a shot of one I finished 2nd, won 30, buyin 5=+25

https://gyazo.com/09d5b3ed4de66d2ee935edd1dd00f07b I'm BadDog on there