SWC have you ever played there

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill tell you the most success ive had in an online poker site is a bitcoin site know as SWC you would think there would be a bunch of bots. the player pool is actually quite low and my success there is to me is quite interesting,. im a fair player of poker i pretty much will raise big hands and play positioning alot and fold alot. I mean some times my flops seen percentage can be 19 or 20%. On alot of istes i tend to see a noticable pattern is that i am usually getting great cards and hitting flop, but as the blinds reach big numbers and that bubble is coming up my big hands im dealt in position never hit flops and for some reason some dufus called a 3 bet that pretty much put them all in with an4 8 off suit and flop comesA 5 67 and im holding AAs so i dont like to complain because i just try to play freerolls but its way to noticable when i play the same way at another site and im constiently win

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ill tell you the most success ive had in an online poker site is a bitcoin site know as SWC you would think there would be a bunch of bots. the player pool is actually quite low and my success there is to me is quite interesting,. im a fair player of poker i pretty much will raise big hands and play positioning alot and fold alot. I mean some times my flops seen percentage can be 19 or 20%. On alot of istes i tend to see a noticable pattern is that i am usually getting great cards and hitting flop, but as the blinds reach big numbers and that bubble is coming up my big hands im dealt in position never hit flops and for some reason some dufus called a 3 bet that pretty much put them all in with an4 8 off suit and flop comesA 5 67 and im holding AAs so i dont like to complain because i just try to play freerolls but its way to noticable when i play the same way at another site and im constiently win

I play at SWC a bit . The link on my signature is a discord group . If you like mix games they sponsor a fr every Sun. at 6PM eastern along with assorted private mix games from 300 - 600 chip buy in . You can stop in and say that GODZZ invited you to the group . You do have to join to play in these private games and fr's , but it's 100% free.
This is mainly a PLO8 group but we play all games . glgl:D

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should add , their are a some really good players in the group , not me lol but really good players . You can learn a lot , there's a lot of strategy talk and hand analysis.

Good luck , whats ur SWC name ?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of this site before. Is it US friendly?

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you experience these troubles you need to play tighter on the bubble.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on SwC recently. It is a bitcoin site so US players are allowed. Good freerolls to start out that run every hour. Great for mixed game fans with some NLHE sprinkled in. Usually if you start a game it will fill. The downside is there aren't enough micro tournaments and the Sit n Go's are slow to fill as well.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They seem to have a lot of mixed game action. Never had any problems on SWC.

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just back from being sick my swc name is americas best. i havent been playing that good its actually my first day bback from like four sick doys. hope to see some of you there

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played on there years ago, but I remember it going kaput. I liked the game variety with offerings such as courcheval. So what's the deal now? What happened there 4 or so years ago, I can't remember, where the operator was on the lam and the site folded? Everyone got their moolah? What's the deets streets?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never made any transactions with swc before whatever happened to them before, but I liked the site. I'd like to hear from some members about the current legitimacy of swc right now if possible. I've seen GODZZ and TeUnit around quite a bit so I'm gaining faith from their positive assessments. I'm not sure who is US and who isn't also. bump

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So I guess there aren’t really any members playing here. I’m a little surprised because I think they offer free rolls.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m a little surprised because I think they offer free rolls.
They did offer freerolls but the main price was in the range of 10 cents.
what was interesting when they reopened the site few months ago they had plenty of exotic games like Horse, Stud but now some of them were withdrawn from the schedule.

D

dragon88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SWC

I never made any transactions with swc before whatever happened to them before, but I liked the site. I'd like to hear from some members about the current legitimacy of swc right now if possible. I've seen GODZZ and TeUnit around quite a bit so I'm gaining faith from their positive assessments. I'm not sure who is US and who isn't also. bump
Been playing for awhile never had any prob;em cashing out or depositing very fast and efficent.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been playing for awhile never had any prob;em cashing out or depositing very fast and efficent.
Cool. I might check it out sometime soon. I was enjoying playing games on there like courcheval and HORSE free rolls. I won a little HORSE game and it was so fun.