Suggestions for US player

I

ihavea4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker almost 10 years ago now, but as a US player, that all came to an end with black Friday. I've recently gotten the itch to start playing again though, and of course I'm super rusty. I live in Washington state, where playing online poker is technically a felony so I'd rather not risk that. (no one's ever been prosecuted, but no need to test that, lol) There aren't many decent card rooms that I can find around here, plus with the pandemic everything is closed. That pretty much leaves the awful play money games like Poker Heat and Zynga poker as my only options that come to mind.

Am I just stuck for now, or are there other options I'm missing? Once things open up again I'll try out another local card room I found and see if I can find some home games, but I'd love to hear any other thoughts you might have!

Last edited:
S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker almost 10 years ago now, but as a US player, that all came to an end with black Friday. I've recently gotten the itch to start playing again though, and of course I'm super rusty. I live in Washington state, where playing online poker is technically a felony so I'd rather not risk that. (no one's ever been prosecuted, but no need to test that, lol) There aren't many decent card rooms that I can find around here, plus with the pandemic everything is closed. That pretty much leaves the awful play money games like Poker Heat and Zynga poker as my only options that come to mind.

Am I just stuck for now, or are there other options I'm missing? Once things open up again I'll try out another local card room I found and see if I can find some home games, but I'd love to hear any other thoughts you might have!

Your choices are limited. The people of cc have mixed feelings about ACR. I for one enjoy it. But there isn't much else available