Strength of wifi?

S

superthom001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't seem to get onto ACR or Betonline. I have no problem getting on to the at the local library with their WIFI but at other locations I can't get on.ld There may be some sort of block on gambling sites because it is that type of location. Could that be why I can't connect to lobby on Betonline or get past the ACR first screen ?

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That can be a problem for sure. If I was you I'd try connecting from a friend's house or an internet caffe. If it works then they probably have a restriction from online gambling in those places where you already tried.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you successfully play at your local library, it means that the clients are installed correctly on your computer, so obviously the problem is the internet connection. If on the other wifi networks you can access websites, but not the poker clients than it must be due to a content restriction.

D

Dwarf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't seem to get onto ACR or Betonline. I have no problem getting on to the at the local library with their WIFI but at other locations I can't get on.ld There may be some sort of block on gambling sites because it is that type of location. Could that be why I can't connect to lobby on Betonline or get past the ACR first screen ?

Is your ISP servicing you via satellite?