Strange things happen at ACR poker

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I finished 83th in the Freeroll Jackpot, but I am very uncomfortable with some situations:
1) First of all, twice I had monsters hands and I made shovy villain C-bet and the connection failed, but it only failed in the ACR .. and they dealt with many chip leaderboards ...
2) Using Hud I noticed the number of bots that the room has, due to the statistics very rigid players and with very similar and unusual statistics.
3) Playing the Jack pot, as I was only with that table open I could notice a strange movement, the jack pot is 2 hours late, and I was very attentive to everything as I said I was just playing this table ... when the late was over about 10 minutes later there were 154 players left and 8 minutes after that there were 172 how can that be? very discouraged by this situation. You can't trust online poker.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I finished 83th in the Freeroll Jackpot, but I am very uncomfortable with some situations:
1) First of all, twice I had monsters hands and I made shovy villain C-bet and the connection failed, but it only failed in the ACR .. and they dealt with many chip leaderboards ...
2) Using Hud I noticed the number of bots that the room has, due to the statistics very rigid players and with very similar and unusual statistics.
3) Playing the Jack pot, as I was only with that table open I could notice a strange movement, the jack pot is 2 hours late, and I was very attentive to everything as I said I was just playing this table ... when the late was over about 10 minutes later there were 154 players left and 8 minutes after that there were 172 how can that be? very discouraged by this situation. You can't trust online poker.
"You can't trust online poker." Then why do you play?
1. Did the connection fail on your end? Was it your connection that was bad?
2. What told you they were bots? What are the statistic that you noticed?
3. I'm unaware of the jackpot play or rules, so I ain't got nothing there.
I don't want to sound like a dick but I probably do. I can't understand anyone playing at a site that they think is rigged. I have had no problems with ACR and believe they are a very reputable room.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"You can't trust online poker." Then why do you play?
1. Did the connection fail on your end? Was it your connection that was bad?
2. What told you they were bots? What are the statistic that you noticed?
3. I'm unaware of the jackpot play or rules, so I ain't got nothing there.
I don't want to sound like a dick but I probably do. I can't understand anyone playing at a site that they think is rigged. I have had no problems with ACR and believe they are a very reputable room.

first the connection failed only on the ACR site, everything was working ...
The statistics use, a hud and study that you will notice the difference from a player to a bot I will not waste so much time explaining ...
third i am trying ACR how would i know it to be like this? I don't have a crystal ball.
And it's not crying, not because I already won at ACR, but when I played a single table I noticed this, and when accumulating hands at HUD too ... there's no other way to know if I don't play. That's why I'm still playing there.
But the question that is the most important you took away the focus: why after the late registration about 20 players entered?
this is the most intriguing, the bots are not unbeatable, the connection problem also has an excuse but: the late registration ends in 2 hours and the 2:10 of elapsed game had 154 players, and the 2:18 of elapsed game had 172 players ... that I would like you to explain.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even understand your frustration ...
Do you only play in ACR?
Are you american?
Do you have a bank there?
Or do you work for ACR?
I don't understand why some people are so offended and harsh when they touch delicate subjects ... The only thing I can say is be careful friend

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first the connection failed only on the ACR site, everything was working ...
The statistics use, a hud and study that you will notice the difference from a player to a bot I will not waste so much time explaining ...
third i am trying ACR how would i know it to be like this? I don't have a crystal ball.
And it's not crying, not because I already won at ACR, but when I played a single table I noticed this, and when accumulating hands at HUD too ... there's no other way to know if I don't play. That's why I'm still playing there.
But the question that is the most important you took away the focus: why after the late registration about 20 players entered?
this is the most intriguing, the bots are not unbeatable, the connection problem also has an excuse but: the late registration ends in 2 hours and the 2:10 of elapsed game had 154 players, and the 2:18 of elapsed game had 172 players ... that I would like you to explain.

I can tell you that many players registered at the very last second. The breaks are not included in the 2 hours so it would be feasible for the 2:10 mark for three to have had last minute registration entries. There used to be a great deal of bots that exploited the late registration loophole and would mincash at the very least often enough for it to be profitable (I am assuming in made money or they wouldn’t do it).

If you think players are bots you should report them to ACR. Also inquire about the disconnection issues. There always trying to update and improve there software so you may provide useful information. Good luck.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi i live poker!! :ciao:
i believe acr very honest place
sadly evil bots be a menace all over poker sites,
best let acr know of the suspicions along with evidence, like mikec said
you realize on forum is acr thread - they very nice acr people help you

blond.jpg

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even understand your frustration ...
Do you only play in ACR? No multiple sites
Are you american? Yes and?
Do you have a bank there? Not really
Or do you work for ACR? No
I don't understand why some people are so offended and harsh when they touch delicate subjects ... The only thing I can say is be careful friend
Not offended

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You wrote correctly, this is a system - and what can a person do when he agrees with all the rules of a system? How can you prove that there are bots or something like that? not like - since the poker room itself can also use similar programs. And most importantly, who wants to talk about his poker room as a failure in the system? So here you already need to play, play as it is, well, I would rather choose an automatic machine to spin online with this system, or live poker.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi i live poker!! :ciao:
i believe acr very honest place
sadly evil bots be a menace all over poker sites,
best let acr know of the suspicions along with evidence, like mikec said
you realize on forum is acr thread - they very nice acr people help you

hank you dear KristaK, but it is already difficult to have time to play, study, work ... I will still have to waste a lot of time trying and sending data ... this job is not mine, but I am already afraid to invest in the room .. bots aren't even my biggest problem, because it's easier to play with them than against a regular strong player.What really puzzled me were the players who came in 18 minutes after late, this is no longer an external cheat from my point of view ...

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR keeps disconnecting continuously and folding my hands before reconnecting especially if you open a lobby or another table gets impossible to play properly gets tiring pressing the I am back red button and watching AA go to muck preflop for example.
Have had many different poker sites open working smooth at the same times no disconnections,
Problems have to exist with ACR network itself.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling few days ago made no difference find it frustrating.

I don't remember for sure, but I think I read an article about the cash game jackpot that a player hit the court would pull the jackpot ... it was a good amount, when the connection fell he contacted the support explaining the problem and asked: who would give up a four?
As he was an expressive player they reviewed the decision and gave him the jack pot, but imagine if he was a nobody like me?
But I cannot say with certainty that it was at Acr, but I will look for that matter.

RafaBrewer

RafaBrewer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its easy to solve. Dont play.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It´s normal things to ACR... strange is when everything go nice

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disconnections happen on all poker sites, and it only takes a short glitch in your internet connection for it to happen. Which is why, if you open a homepage like CC, your internet will appear to be fine, but the poker client still needs time to reestablish the connection. The one of 888 Poker tend to crash and need a restart, which is a bit annoying. ACR reportedly dont have the best software either, and its something, you just need to deal with and accept, if you want to play there. The good news is, other players will also experience this, so in the long run its probably more or less a wash. You can almost consider it a different kind of "bad beat" :)