stock poker

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello good morning colleagues have you played in a room called stock poker? I want to know if anyone plays in it, I created an account, I played a couple of tournaments, I won something, I played cash tables and I tried to withdraw and they closed my account, they said it was pollution or I don't know that it seemed something very strange.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never heard of it but it looks like a newer platform. Why would they just close your account without an investigation?

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just checked this poker client on Google, there is little information about it, which means that you should not play there

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I registered there to get a no Deposit bonus ( the bonus was not credited) and there is no desire to play on such terrible soft

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This once again proves the fact that it is safe to play only on proven and reliable sites with a good reputation. I recommend that you choose from those sites with which our community actively cooperates.

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes its a new room but i belive its not trustsly

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This name has been spamming many online poker groups and posts on social media for some time now. I would never trust my money with some random site that conducts business that way. It sounds like my suspicions are correct if you get your account closed after winning.

Always wise to check if a site is legal and regulated by a trusted territory otherwise you take your chances that you may never get the money and possibly lose your own money if you deposit.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of my local home game groups has been doing tournaments on Stock poker site during the pandemic. There have been no problems getting cash back.

I have also played some free rolls, and a few tournaments on the site. It is not a horrible interface, kinda of a low budget pokerstars like clone.

I know nothing about their advertising or other business practices, just my own experience.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no need to go to new sites. And even more so to throw money there. They are mostly crooks. They do not have a large number of players that the site could earn. So they steal.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no need to go to new sites. And even more so to throw money there. They are mostly crooks. They do not have a large number of players that the site could earn. So they steal.

It is a very small site, and most of the posted events are cancelled, due to lack of interest. Most of the free rolls have unlimited rebuys until the add-on period, so I guess that's what you mean by crooks. At any rate, I only know about Stock Poker because one of my home game venues is using the site for private games. My home games usually have zero rebuys/add-ons, otherwise I wouldn't play on the site at all.

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know and from the answers posted it seems unreliable

P

Pat Burns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played there a little for almost two years. It is small and not really growing but so far it is 100% reliable to payout. The cash out request I made yesterday has already reached my wallet.

I don't believe that the owner is as interested in becoming the next ACR( although he teases) as he is in hosting some small games and having some fun. This I believe speaks to the safety of your funds.

It's crypto only. If he was looking to make a quick buck he would probably open up deposit options which is how they get in trouble ( chargebacks etc).

They do have small monthly rewards tournaments. The top one being for $200.

There is a much too large stable of low level Twitch streamers ( about 25-30 max viewers) but they are super friendly and they give away a lot of free game entries and cash to the site.

The owner also trades crypto during his streams and is pretty funny ( apologies in advance for the 80's music) You can check it out here: https://www.twitch.tv/stockpoker

If you're looking for small site poker this is a nice option I can honestly recommend this one.

Look for me at the tables- padrespatty

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The Stock Market is a huge game of poker. The basic concept behind poker and option strategies is that the goal is not to win as many small trades as possible, but to maximize your winnings. In simple words, if you play when the advantage is on your side, and throw cards when this advantage is not there, you will win more than you lose. And even if a person is wrong, the market forgives him for a while, it is worth waiting a little bit it will return to the prices where it was sold - a person gets used to impunity, thereby the market teaches to hold on to bad deals.

S

Spanks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello good morning colleagues have you played in a room called stock poker? I want to know if anyone plays in it, I created an account, I played a couple of tournaments, I won something, I played cash tables and I tried to withdraw and they closed my account, they said it was pollution or I don't know that it seemed something very strange.

I believe you meant "collusion" Which is cheating.

EDIT
collusion:
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe you meant "collusion" Which is cheating.

EDIT
collusion:
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
U are the first teacher i met that is like 3 years late to something.

I trust in OP that he learned by now from his mistakes.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What an incredible thing, this is very dishonest, I particularly had never heard of stock poker, a lot of trickery, good luck in tournaments on known sites

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Never hear about this room

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the first time I heard from you that there is such a poker site, I found little information about this site, I'm afraid that you should not play on such sites at all and may deceive you or something else so it's always better to use sites that have names and they are already known, but even simple sites will definitely not block you just like that maybe you broke the site's rules check or write to them what the reason you were blocked

olazhuravkous

olazhuravkous

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I haven't heard anything about this(((

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just checked this poker client on Google, there is little information about it, which means that you should not play there
I agree, and this once again confirms that you need to play in proven poker rooms.