Step five again on ACR

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So last night im grinding and won step two and went to bed. Woke up this morning and walked through steps3,4.

Nothing special just trying small ball and its working. Avoiding pre flop all in with top premium cards seems to be working. Now step five is tough. Just not hitting cards and better players seem to be working me. So after a while frustrated just no cards.

Im in sb and everyone has folded and i have 5,6 suited. i throw a five bb raise to stel the blinds. He calls. Flop comes out 5,6,5. I bet he raises. i bet he raises . we do this until im all in. He turns over pocket sixes. What are the chances. Back to grinding steps again.

I would tilt but this happens about twenty percent of the time. That really seems to be online thing. Man am i racking up combat points just playing free rolls.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's awesome, man! :) Especially without relying on skips. I hope you go all the way soon... keep it up, don't get discouraged. :)

Anatawa_Owasureru

Anatawa_Owasureru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoa, that is poopy! You’ve got this though, ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Best of luck!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it didn't go according to plan. I got pocket kings in twice in a row as chip leader. Was pushed all in twice and lost to ace rag both times. Down to about 22bb i limp in as sb with 5,6 suited. Bb calls and flop is 5,6,5. I check to slow play and he bets pot so i raise and he raises so i go all in and he calls. Turn and and river gave me flush but my boat wasn't as big as his. He had pocket 6s.

Its my fourth time to this step and amazingly i have lost all four on bigger boats. Its amazing how it seems to work. Three of them i limped in on sb and 1 i just called bb. Creepy if you ask me but i'm a rigtard playing in your world. entertaining because its free.

I have acquired enough combat points just from steps played. I found it odd how the cash tables didn't have as much action flops. Different design for cash tables maybe. I don't know but until i get it figured out this is one site not getting my money. see you at the tables.:laugh:

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it didn't go according to plan. I got pocket kings in twice in a row as chip leader. Was pushed all in twice and lost to ace rag both times. Down to about 22bb i limp in as sb with 5,6 suited. Bb calls and flop is 5,6,5. I check to slow play and he bets pot so i raise and he raises so i go all in and he calls. Turn and and river gave me flush but my boat wasn't as big as his. He had pocket 6s.

Its my fourth time to this step and amazingly i have lost all four on bigger boats. Its amazing how it seems to work. Three of them i limped in on sb and 1 i just called bb. Creepy if you ask me but i'm a rigtard playing in your world. entertaining because its free.

I have acquired enough combat points just from steps played. I found it odd how the cash tables didn't have as much action flops. Different design for cash tables maybe. I don't know but until i get it figured out this is one site not getting my money. see you at the tables.:laugh:

Unfortunate, man. You're clearly worthy of making it all the way if you're making it to step five. You've still got time to make it, man. I'd keep playing hard if I were you. It's got to happen for you... best of luck! :)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to day step 4 and doing good, chip leader at table. i'm CO and big blind raised a bit so i called with 9,8 d. Flop comes out 9,9,j. I know I'm good i slow play he bets big i call. (97.47% to win). turn is a king. and he bets so i push all in slow played enough. (90.91% to win). and the river is a 10. Left with a few hundred chips next hand i go all in with a,koff and get called by 2,3 s. 3 hits the board I'm out.

Like i said i avoid big hands when possible. They never end good. Stuff like this is why i make no profit. 2.4 mill hands with 80% or better after the flop winning at 49% is nominally bad luck. Thank god for live play.

If i cant say its partial then I'm truly the jinxed. One positive note I'm building up combat points from free rolls.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this on AC?
Yes on ACR. I would love to play at pokerstars. i play there play money because it seems closer to live play. ACR you have an ace hit the board 1/3 hands. And seldom does an all in even give second thought for someone with ace rags to fold. I miss the old party poker days. But you play with what your dealt with. :heeeellll

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long it takes from step 4 to step 5 at 888poker?