Sports Betting beware of this poker room

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have $14.98 in sports betting and just because I did not make any deposits they blocked my account with my money in it. I already sent several emails asking how to withdraw my money and they do not respond they are a bunch of thief

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have $14.98 in sports betting and just because I did not make any deposits they blocked my account with my money in it. I already sent several emails asking how to withdraw my money and they do not respond they are a bunch of thief

So you basically say that we'd be aware of this mysterious site but still can't be more specific :rolleyes:

M

mikeyg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its normal for the site to hold off,why not make a few more bets and try spin it up,if you get an amount worth the min deposit put it on and make sure you read all the t&c's... also I'm not sure which I am,dead or stupid,maybe half and half. Good luck with your sports betting,hope you can find a solution.

L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm confused on what you mean lol

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So is it that hard to even make 1 deposit or ... :rolleyes:
when you are dead you know that you are dead because either you will see the eternal light or eternal fire

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Refer to their support in live chat. Live chat is open 24 hours a day. I am sure if you do not violate the rules, your account is unlocked. You may need to provide documents confirming your identity or confirm your phone number.
Good luck.

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That´s definitely not that nice. Try to push them with a "lawyer" supporting you. At least say you have asked a lawyer.

All the best.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
Refer to their support in live chat. Live chat is open 24 hours a day. I am sure if you do not violate the rules, your account is unlocked. You may need to provide documents confirming your identity or confirm your phone number.
Good luck.
they have already solved the problem

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They explained the reason for blocking? No deposit is not a reason if you did not break anything. The only thing - they can refuse you to make a cash out if you have never made a Deposit.

Last edited:
M

muazkkh1996

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go For william hill Or Bet365 if you are a sports bettor atleast they are reputable companies

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars