Sport BETING

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are these free rolls from card chat at the sport beting poker room. I have not played there before and will not be anymore. I won a free roll card chat and started playing sports betting tournaments. And it turned out that their organization was cheating not only with a map, but also with bots at tables such as 9 people and tournaments with a contribution higher than 3.3 dollars. It remains to play only for $ 1, and on the other hand you will not expect success. I guarantee you that this arganizatsy muddy I will only play free rolls with you and that’s it, this is a hole for cash games this is my opinion. Having been playing poker for over 10 years, I understand something. I'll go back to poker stars

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Greetings friend, I think that they are rooms that do not have a lot of player traffic and those who enter take advantage and use bots to get profit since, so few players are looking for ways to take advantage of it, today there are many new rooms and there are two enemies that cheat you or that you cannot use your money or withdraw it whenever you want, or that you have a limit or conditions to withdraw, my advice continue to play in poker rooms with more name and influence of players

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are these free rolls from card chat at the sport beting poker room. I have not played there before and will not be anymore. I won a free roll card chat and started playing sports betting tournaments. And it turned out that their organization was cheating not only with a map, but also with bots at tables such as 9 people and tournaments with a contribution higher than 3.3 dollars. It remains to play only for $ 1, and on the other hand you will not expect success. I guarantee you that this arganizatsy muddy I will only play free rolls with you and that’s it, this is a hole for cash games this is my opinion. Having been playing poker for over 10 years, I understand something. I'll go back to poker stars

are you talking about sportsbetting.ag ? It is my favorite site and haven't had any problems with anything you are talking about

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you talking about sportsbetting.ag ? It is my favorite site and haven't had any problems with anything you are talking about
I did not say what to beat. I got 3-10 2-9 for 2 hours in a row, I had to screen all my games. I haven’t received any pair yet and have not lost with her because someone is *****ing and we are digging on your pair. 3 tournaments, 3 situations, all the same and cards too, just copies, you understand? This system is so distributing and apparently deceived me.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Some players have such a situation for a months, it have a rational explanation and have nothing with poker site you are playing in., if you play for long time, like you wrote, you must to understand this.