spin to win an entry for tournament (ACR)

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all you good CC people!

I am curious, has anyone here ever won a ticket into a tournament from the little slot machine at the bottom of the lobby window?

I completely understand its totally a programmed scam like any other slot machine, with horrible chances against the house.

But I also know sometimes people just click things and have random luck, so just curious as to if anyone blew a couple $0.01 spins and actually won a ticket.

Once again, any results will not sway my opinion in any way, I am purely curious!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes a couple times but only on the cheaper stuff. I think a $2 tourney was the largest. What I am curious about is how to game it. When is the best time to try. I dont think its a scam.

They claim there is a 2% hold and 98% goes back into this prize which is reasonable.

I am just speculating, but I think the win is only awarded after that 98% is collected and its not completely random. Also since there are different costs for different tournaments I imagine each is independent from the other.

What I am guessing is that you have a better shot and possibly the only shot at winning after others have tried and the 98% is collected. So if my suspicions are correct you should only attempt it at the point where you think the hold is approaching the possibility of having been met by others who have tried and not be the first one to try.

So for the more expensive entries wait even longer before you try and make sure others are registered already as some of them have likely tried. I would love to hear thoughts on my theory.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all you good CC people!

I am curious, has anyone here ever won a ticket into a tournament from the little slot machine at the bottom of the lobby window?

I completely understand its totally a programmed scam like any other slot machine, with horrible chances against the house.

But I also know sometimes people just click things and have random luck, so just curious as to if anyone blew a couple $0.01 spins and actually won a ticket.

Once again, any results will not sway my opinion in any way, I am purely curious!

It's not a scam. If you check our website on the Spin to Get In section, there is a formula for winning:

Spin to Get IN works differently than a typical slot machine. While there are three different wager amounts, the prize remains the same – the entry cost into the poker event. Your chances of winning become better with a larger wager.

If you wish to calculate your chance of winning, simply use this formula:

(Slot Wager – Slot Hold) / Event Entry = Chance to Win

Full information here

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not a scam. If you check our website on the Spin to Get In section, there is a formula for winning:

Spin to Get IN works differently than a typical slot machine. While there are three different wager amounts, the prize remains the same – the entry cost into the poker event. Your chances of winning become better with a larger wager.

Full information here

I agree with you, please read my post and tell me if it has any merit. I believe it does. Or please clear up any misconceptions I might have. Sincere thanks.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Full information here

Yes a couple times but only on the cheaper stuff. I think a $2 tourney was the largest. What I am curious about is how to game it. When is the best time to try. I dont think its a scam.

They claim there is a 2% hold and 98% goes back into this prize which is reasonable.

I am just speculating, but I think the win is only awarded after that 98% is collected and its not completely random. Also since there are different costs for different tournaments I imagine each is independent from the other.

What I am guessing is that you have a better shot and possibly the only shot at winning after others have tried and the 98% is collected. So if my suspicions are correct you should only attempt it at the point where you think the hold is approaching the possibility of having been met by others who have tried and not be the first one to try.

So for the more expensive entries wait even longer before you try and make sure others are registered already as some of them have likely tried. I would love to hear thoughts on my theory.

thank you thank you

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a 2$ reentry for 1cent
but only once and I've tried about 20 times