spin and go scam or not ?

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is someone has already won a big sum in spin an go ?, because I feel like it's just a scam, I play it a lot, and the spinning wheel just doubles your bet, that's very rare where you win a bet and a half

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you do not like this type of poker, you can choose another. The one that suits you best. Or not to play at all. This is your choice.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its just bull bro i'v gone broke 3 times with Jackpot tournaments and I'v played over 490 of them and most i got was 16 bucks....just a better way to rake tournaments.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not think it is a scam. But it is obvious that this is a very quick and easy way to spend money. I prefer the usual tournaments where I can apply my skills and skill.
Good luck.

I

ilucha228

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I get better at playing tournaments, so I completely ignore Spin & Go, I advise you to do the same.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've already won 260 dollars, and I always see people winning high values, I've seen a spin go, live in pokerstars worth 13 thousand dollars, there is a Brazilian who has already won 1 million reais in our local currency, .. always have more are few, have to play to be lucky enough to drop a good prize for you ..

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are probabilities, it's like roulette. There is a post from pokerstars that says the odds that you have to get such a prize, now I do not have it at hand. I once spent only $ 3 on a spin of $ 3 and I left $ 75 the first time, it's a matter of luck

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They aren't a scam, it's just a high variance format. Some people just truly like to gamble. They're a nice little time killer but more akin to a slot machine than a format which really warrants any kind of skilled Poker play happening.

bankroll requirements to really profit at this format are also much higher than your usual MTT numbers.

All that being said, they can be fun/profitable, I just use them occasionally when I have some extra profit to play with, and not a lot of time to really sit down for a full session.

WPN actually lets you do these on Mobile (Even in the US) so that's a good note.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The back can roll the regular . If you have enough nerves, patience ..on spin go now out many training courses of the game.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is someone has already won a big sum in spin an go ?, because I feel like it's just a scam, I play it a lot, and the spinning wheel just doubles your bet, that's very rare where you win a bet and a half

Quite often it's only double. It's quite hard to win those games all the time. I assure you the games aren't a scam.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have already won 260 dollars and I always see people earn high values, I've seen a turn to go live Pokerstars worth $ 13 000, there is a Brazilian who has already won a the million reais in our local currency .. always more, are few, you have to play for the chance to drop a good price for you ..
ok, but how much he bet, 0.25, 0.50, 1 or 3 or $ 30?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like half the responses are talking about "jackpot" poker, and the other half are talking about the spin into a tournament slot wheel.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not play this mode, I think it's very aggressive for the bankroll, but I know people who play it and make a good money .. already had a Brazilian who won more than 100,000 $$$ but that's got to be lucky.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't think just a very small chance

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the biggest win in Spin-and-go 360 dollars, I played for 3 dollars and I had a prize of 360 dollars on the drum and I took 1st place, I think that other players also get a good prize but this is very rare in Basically it multiplies 6 times!

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally you need 40% win rate to beat the game and a huge sample 1000 or more games to know where you are. It is mostly preflop strategy game with short stacks

nenaviju poker

nenaviju poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play well in such a format of the game as Spin & Go, without good preparation you should not play there and wait for a big victory, basically there is only multiplication by 2.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did you want from the lottery machine? What would he often give you prizes, and the administration lost money?

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in bets with smaller values ​​such as 0.25 and 0.50 cents ... I observed that really most of the times only double .... but in the bets of values ​​above 3usd already got good multipliers .... 6x and 8x .... nothing more than that

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What did you want from the lottery machine? What would he often give you prizes, and the administration lost money?
this is not all in jester to this kind of game could be considered a slot machine

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Why is a scam??
I don't have much luck with, win a ticket or two in a about 20 spins, but it's OK, since it's free.

It's not a scam, not at all.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly think you've asked the question by posting the thread! it's joker poker and hard to take the bad beats seriously as people just ram with any rubbish then it becomes more luck of the draw than actual playing poker.

Plus it's a quick fire way to remove funds FAST.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not scam , I think I got 6 x and 10x prize a good number of times and I didnt even
play that many of them , ofc to drop such a prize the odds have to be low, hopw do you think the bigger prizes are build?

J

jacksonz89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have never spun a big prizepool 80% of the time its the lowest amount. terrible