spin and go changes

N

noremorse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ,

while i was playing today on poker stars i`ve noticed that 4x spin and go became 3x
and 6x spin became 5x .

wth is this ? it was hard enough to see a proofit with the huge 8% rake but now with theese changes ...

not even announced or even on their site any news about this issue ...
does anyone knows what is happening ?

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we are talking about pokerstars, there are no changes. Maybe I'm wrong, but just a couple of days ago the game did not notice this.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ,

while i was playing today on poker stars i`ve noticed that 4x spin and go became 3x
and 6x spin became 5x .

wth is this ? it was hard enough to see a proofit with the huge 8% rake but now with theese changes ...

not even announced or even on their site any news about this issue ...
does anyone knows what is happening ?

I ve played some spins last days and i hit 4x and 6x ..didnt hit 3x and 5x...
Maybe was that run just for me but i didnt see any difference

N

noremorse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only at 3$ buy in .

kind of a pilot program i guess :)

but it is true.now it`s 9 and 15 instead of 12 and 18.the frecuency it has changed.

M

mikeyg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if they have dropped it by x1 maybe its to increase the chance of hitting better than the usual x2 that i always seemed to land on,if this is the case it may get a little more profitable for you,gl on your next spin.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only at 3$ buy in .

kind of a pilot program i guess :)

but it is true.now it`s 9 and 15 instead of 12 and 18.the frecuency it has changed.

Yeah, probably just a pilot program, but I guess we can expect that to be implemented on other levels of buyin soon as well

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not play this nonsense at all. I win millions on conditional chips, but if I play for real money, the comedy begins. The most incredible moves all the time. Moreover, two weeks of the game - and not a single victory. Already infuriates this type of games.