Spin and go

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you what you think about spin go on poker stares, I busted with 1 dollar raised 22, then dropped to 3.45, and then decided to play 3 bucks on spin go and I had 18 wins , Can you play there or not, what do you say?

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a variant that I really like to play and I've been lucky, very good game

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like spin and go tournaments because it starts with a stack of 500 for this I look to avoid them. However, if you look from another angle you play only against 2 players and you can be really aggressive as long as they have no cards and serious players.

Kiddk88

Kiddk88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The starting stack is too low, coupled with the the potential return of 2x makes it not really worth it, UNLESS, you're lucky enough to hit 100x

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like it. You will always have to push and count on luck. Bingo.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got you) thanks for the answers guys :)

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it is a game in which you have to have a lot of discipline and be very aggressive with good games to not give chances to those of more participants

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive plyayed few games past days and it seems intresting i am confortable cuz it is an aggresive type of poker.A plus is 3 man run and in a freerol for some bucks you play hours.

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the times with me I got lucky, but i don't think it's a great game.
Your chances are really low to get a nice 10x or above that, and you still have to win to be profitable.
The game is really a super agressive type, looks almost like a heads up.
I would not encourage people to play this type of game.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first time i didn't like spin (hyper and 500 chips) but it also nice and you need to have some experiece to play this tipe of game.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is an interesting kind. One of its advandages is that it is fast, but this can be negative too. You can win fast or lose fast.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a fan. Probably have about a 20% win rate, lower than random. I am not good playing nothing cards, so I get blinded away.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i enjoy them alot. can be tilt inducing but great way to learn how to play shorthanded

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like this type of game, I prefer a sit & go
But there are many who think that this platform makes you earn money faster, I always say that depends on the point of view of each player.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I occasionally play there and win often but I think that this is not a serious game

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a lot of luck with BOL version of it as I was getting really good results and it went south all of a sudden so I stopped playing [emoji19]

M

Mahsa dMo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you what you think about spin go on poker stares, I busted with 1 dollar raised 22, then dropped to 3.45, and then decided to play 3 bucks on spin go and I had 18 wins , Can you play there or not, what do you say?

They are more on the gambling side of the spectrum. It's fun to play from time to time but it won't contribute to your poker game in general. It can teach you how to be patient though and help to get comfortable with pish fold play. That's about it.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First of all, you must remember, if you do not play a bankroll, then you subconsciously will not make the right decisions! You are lucky, it's good, but do not do it anymore, it will end very sad! Start with a limit of 0.25 there is more fish))))

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once won a $215 ticket in a $5 spin and go :D
most times it just doubles up only...

P

PeterAztecCh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is my favorite kind of play because is the chance to win more money without expending more. There is a security within you of playing and rewards may be huge for example: 0.25USD/2500USD or 7.00USD/70,000USD

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin & Go is more like a lottery than poker. But you can also practice your skill in the final tables of tournament poker.

T

Tino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play spin and go is the only game that i played

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 18 consecutive victories there will be a long run of bad luck. I advise a minimum of 25 games to play at a minimum 25 cent rate