Spin & go

sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's profitable if you win most of the bigger prize chances.

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are people that live from it but in my point of view i prefer other types of tournaments.

U

Urii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my personal opinion that the spin of the game is not for beginners, plus games for the need to have certain skills.

M

mashushik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, at least take the time, spend much less than regular tournaments

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Spin and go is the game that is lucky for me.In PKR the wheel stopped at 350 dollars-one dollar entrance.The chance was 1:20000.I wan this tourney.

ExPatzer

ExPatzer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
are spin and go's profitable?

Spin & Gos are a rip-off!!! Sometimes it feels like the pokerstars App is programmed to make the prize pool as low as possible the majority of the time. Example: buy-in is $1 x 3 players = $3. But the prize pool will be $1, what kind of nonsense is that??!!!
Which means the house always wins. I don't like playing games of pure luck, so I prefer other formats, not Spin & go

U

Urii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played spin for a long time and I want to say it pluses first and then all lost ,27$ as it fell won but this is the maximum

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Spin & Go can be played with a profit starting with the $ 1 limit. At the lower limits it is not possible. On the buy-in 7-15 $ ROI regular players can reach 6-7%. But it is necessary to know what kind of a dispersion SnG does not exist.

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These games are profitable as long as you win more than you don't. The format makes them exceptionally profitable if you are lucky enough to hit a game with a huge payout and you can manage to win that one.

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made money in a very short time from spins..but you can loose money very very fast.