thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am your basic online poker player. I don't understand the 1/9 and 2/9 etc. system of ACR's Venom Tournaments. Do you need to win 1/9 to play 2/9, then win 2/9 to play 3/9...?

I ask, because with ACR's and CC's freerolls not up, I have played some Venom tourneys and won several tickets. What do I do now?

Thanks.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am your basic online poker player. I don't understand the 1/9 and 2/9 etc. system of ACR's Venom Tournaments. Do you need to win 1/9 to play 2/9, then win 2/9 to play 3/9...?

I ask, because with ACR's and CC's freerolls not up, I have played some Venom tourneys and won several tickets. What do I do now?

Thanks.

Go to the micros tab. There you will see every small buyin tourney including the venom. Or, go directly to the venom tab, and you will see every step available. You may use your tickets for any tourney available at that buyin. How many tickets do you have?
And no, you don't have to go through each step. If your bankroll supports a higher buyin, then skip some steps. For example, if you have $1.50 in your bankroll, that will buy you into step 3.
The venom main event is a $2500 buyin.
Hope this helps

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Go to the micros tab. There you will see every small buyin tourney including the venom. Or, go directly to the venom tab, and you will see every step available. You may use your tickets for any tourney available at that buyin. How many tickets do you have?
And no, you don't have to go through each step. If your bankroll supports a higher buyin, then skip some steps. For example, if you have $1.50 in your bankroll, that will buy you into step 3.
The venom main event is a $2500 buyin.
Hope this helps

So I can use the tickets for any $0.10 + $0.01 tourney? Cool. I have 4 or 5 tickets.

They are super easy to win. I just enter during level 4-7 (late entry) to avoid making those early mistakes. I play really tight, other than a few steals. I don't call all ins if I don't have a great Ace or a pair (any pair). I think I've won 5 of the 8 I've played.

I'm glad I don't have to graduate each level to play/win in level 9/9 to cash.

Thanks!

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I can use the tickets for any $0.10 + $0.01 tourney? Cool. I have 4 or 5 tickets.

They are super easy to win. I just enter during level 4-7 (late entry) to avoid making those early mistakes. I play really tight, other than a few steals. I don't call all ins if I don't have a great Ace or a pair (any pair). I think I've won 5 of the 8 I've played.

I'm glad I don't have to graduate each level to play/win in level 9/9 to cash.

Thanks!
Yes, the tickets can be used for any tournament at that specific buyin level. And when you are searching through the tournament list, those you have tickets for will show a ticket pic, and you may use those for them. One of my friends and I are trying to win our way into the venom, and we are on step 4. What is your name on ACR? Perhaps we will meet at a table during the venom steps.